Thirty - baking

[4:01pm] 25/11/22

Eric: I miss you

Charles: I just went to get a glass of water

Eric: still, every time I don't see you I miss you

Charles: awwww

Eric: could we do some baking together?

Charles: of course, come into the Kitchen then

Eric: ok

Charles: what do you want to bake?

Eric: cakes

Charles: ok

Charles: I'm just getting the ingredients out of the cupboards

Eric: I'm coming

Charles: :)

-----

Charles' POV

I bent down and got the flour and sugar out of the cupboard. When I stood up I felt someone pressed up against me, his arms wrapping around my waist. Eric.

"Hey handsome." I smiled.

"Hello love." He murmured, kissing th top of my head.

"I have just started to get the ingredients out." I told him.

"Do you want me to help?" He asked, leaning his head on mine.

"Could you get the butter, eggs and vanilla extract out of the fridge please." I asked.

"Ok." He smiled before pulling away from me.

Damn I shouldn't have asked him to do that as I was comfy in his arms.

I got a bowl, a set of scales, a jug and the electric mixer out from the cupboard then grabbed some spoons out of a draw. I felt Eric resume his spot behind me, his arms around my waist, and I grinned happily.

"Can you stay there forever" I smiled.

"I'm sure that can be arranged." Eric smirked.

He tipped my head back with his finger then gently kissed my lips. I grinned goofily.

"Shall we get started in the cake?" He asked

I nodded then pulled the flour towards me then weighed the correct amount. After pouring it into the bowl I heard Eric snickering. I realised that one of Eric's arms was no longer around my waist.

"What did you do Eric?" I asked.

"Why are you assuming I did anything wrong my dear?" He retorted.

"You're snickering." I stated.

Eric chuckled then pulled out his phone. After turning it on he opened the front camera. Eric took a picture. I looked and saw that my hair was white. I was covered in flour.

"ERICCCCC!" I shouted "you ruined my hairrrrr."

Eric burst into hysterical laughter.

"I think you look rather dashing love."

I couldn't help but chuckle. I could never stay mad at him, not even for a minute.

"Eric could you measure 225 grams of sugar?" I asked.

"Sure love." He smiled.

I released myself from his grip then grabbed the flour bag. I stuck my hands in it then coated them on flour. Eric hadn't noticed since he was concentrating on getting the correct amount of sugar. After putting the flour away, I walked over to him and kissed his cheek, hiding my hands behind my back. Eric turned around then kissed my lips sweetly. Smirking, I melted into the kiss. Slowly, I moved my hands so that they were placed on Eric's butt.

When we pulled away, I walked to the sink to fill the jug up with a splash of water and saw that my payback had worked. Eric now had two flour handprints on his backside.

I snorted. I couldn't keep it together as I fell to the ground howling with laughter.

"What's up with you Charles?" He asked curiously.

Still cackling with laughter, I got my phone out of my pocket and took a picture.

"Why are you taking pictures of my arse, I mean I know it is lovely but still?" He asked.

I showed him the picture then he glared "CHARRRLLESSSS, you put handprints on my arse."

I couldn't stop laughing "paybacks a bitch." I managed to gasp.

Eric chuckled then after pulling me up and into my feet, he kissetmy lips.

"Should we continue to bake?" He asked, grinning.

"Yes." I beamed excitedly.

I pecked him on the lips then we walked over to the counter and continued to bake cakes.