Fourty-four - overprotective

[10:27am] 05/12/22

Charles: my students are staring at me because I winced as I sat down

Eric: ooops sorry love

[10:34am]

Charles: don't be sorry Eric

Charles: one of them just asked "did you enjoy getting fucked sir?"

Eric: is he/she related to Stella or something?

Charles: haha no he's just a nosy twat

Eric: what was your response?

Charles: well I said "yes I did actually now get back to reading the textbook."

Eric: well I'm glad

Charles: thank you for yesterday Eric, I liked it when you held me

Eric: I would do it again in a heartbeat

Charles: <3

[11:51am]

Charles: the bastards are shouting again

Eric: what for this time?

Charles: I accidentally spilled tea on a bit of plain paper that was apparently theirs

Eric: right I'm coming

Charles: no it's ok, I just got called an ugly, stupid twat

Charles: it's no biggie

Eric: no biggie?

Eric: I'm coming to the university right now to punch them in the face

Charles: Can't I persuade you not to come?

Eric: you wouldn't be able to

Eric: see you in a bit

Charles: ...fine

Eric: I love you my spectacular, handsome and intelligent man

Charles: I love you too darling

-----

Eric's POV

I walked into the university 10 minutes later and was shown to Charles' classroom by the same security guard as last time. He grinned at me, one eyebrow raised, as I opened the door and I blushed slightly.

I walked inside and found a group of 3 men belittling Charles. I stormed over, anger rising in my chest and shouted "OI WHAT DK YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING."

The men turned to face me, sneering.

"Why what's it to you?" One asked.

"Giving this queer what he deserves." The second laughed.

The third one was evidently the smartest as he gaped at me - evidently he recognised me.

"You idiots that's Francis' boyfriend."

I smirked at all of them as I walked over and wrapped my arm protectively around Charles.

"Yes I am Charles' boyfriend. Now let me get some things straight, if one bad thing ever comes out of your mouth again, I will kick you in the balls so hard you won't be able to have kids. My boyfriend is an amazing, smart, beautiful, kind and funny soul you bastards are jealous that he is everything you want to be. You pathetic excuses for humans need to realise that the world doesn't revolve around you. It was childish to pick on someone much better than you, all because he received an award that he worked his arse off to get. If you don't leave him the fuck alone I will personally hunt you down and show you why everyone in my company is scared if me." I thundered.

"Is that a threat?"

"No, it's a promise." I smirked.

"Why should we listen to a pair of fairies." One sneered.

I raised my hand and slapped him hard around the face, "that was a warning." I growled "also don't think you'd get away with snitching as you'd get into more trouble - you called my boyfriend slurs which is a hate crime and not something that looks good on a Professor's permanent record." I Sneered.

The three men looked as terrified as mice as they scuttled out of Charles' classroom. Charles hugged me and I smiled down at him, he gently tugged me down by my tie and kissed my lips.

"You look really hot when you get angry at people." He smirked, causing me to blush.

"I'm one protective boyfriend." I chuckled.

Charles laughed then lent up to kiss me again. The door opened and we broke apart "oh my goodness I'm terribly sorry, I'll come back later professor." A young girl squeaked.

She ran off, gently shutting the door behind her. Charles chuckled and I bent down and pressed my lips to his.