Fifty-three - ring

Charles's POV

"So tell us everything." Squealed Isla.

Eric's arms wrapped around my waist as I chuckled.

"What did you want to know girls?" Eric asked.

"So when exactly did you get engaged, was it during sex or was it romantic?" Hannah smirked.

I rolled my eyes, that was such a Hannah thing to say.

"Well I went to Eric's work Christmas party. After a while we decided to escape the stares and just be alone together." I began before I was cut off by Hannah asking,

"Were you going to have sex?"

I blushed, Eric squeezed me gently; I grinned then gently kissed his lips.

"Hannah, I don't want to know about my brother's sex life." Eleanor groaned.

"Unfortunately, we didn't go to have sex. My anxiety had flared because everyone was staring at us so we left the room. Charles was helping me calm down." Eric explained.

I rested my hand on Eric's cheek and whispered "are you ok darling?"

Eric bent his head close to mine and murmured "I'm always ok when I'm with you - don't move, I'm enjoying cuddling you."

"You couldn't make me move even if you wanted to." I smirked.

"Very true, you're too cute."

Eric rested his head on my shoulder and sighed contentedly.

"Anyway, we went to Eric's office and we stood out in the balcony. Then Eric gave a speech before proposing. After a minute, he handed me his blazer as I was cold before we decided to head home."

"Awwwww." Whispered Isla and Rose.

"Yes it's very cute, now why wasn't I told straight away?" Eleanor grumbled.

"Probably because they were having sex." Hannah smirked.

I blushed - she wasn't wrong but still. I could feel Eric smirking slightly, despite the fact that his face was hidden as it rested on my shoulder. I ran my hands through his hair and smiled fondly at him.

"Well he's not denying it." Isla laughed.

"Show us the ring Charles." Eleanor commanded.

Eleanor is scary so it's best to obey her - unless you want to be injured. I held out my hand and the girls lent in to get a better view of the ring.

"It's beautiful." Rose and Isla exclaimed.

"Why am I not surprised that Eric has good taste in jewellery?" Eleanor chuckled.

"Thank you for that compliment Eleanor." Eric commented dryly.

I chuckled then pressed my lips to Eric's cheek.

"Yes it's very nice." Stated Hannah.

"I'm glad you approve." Eric chuckled.

I suddenly realised that there was something in my pocket that was digging into me.

"Sorry Eric, this may be uncomfortable but I need to get something out of my pocket as it's really uncomfortable." I whispered.

"It's ok Charles." Eric murmured, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

I slowly reached I to my pocket and pulled out what was in it. It was some loose change from when I got Eric's chocolates. I forgot about that. As I moved my hand, it accidentally brushed along Eric's crotch (I swear it was an accident, if it was on purpose I wouldn't have done it when my sister and the girls we're in the same room).

Eric turned a deep shade of red, "Charles." He squealed quietly.

I chuckled, "sorry love."

"Don't be sorry, just next time save it for when we're alone." He whispered.

"It was actually unintentional but I shall follow up on your request." I smirked.

"What's going on?" Asked Isla.

"I don't think you want to know." Laughed Rose.

"I reckon we should leave them." Smirked Hannah.

They all jumped to their feet, they all called out their goodbyes as they walked through the door.

"Don't forget to wear protection." Eleanor shouted as she slammed the door shut.