Fourty - details

Charles POV

Once my...excitement had passed, I stood up.

"Don't go." Grumbled Eric.

I chuckled, as he sat up, I responded "I'll be back in one minute, I just need a glass of water."

Eric sighed which made Rose and Isla whisper "awwww."

After filling a glass up with water, I walked back over to the sofa and sat myself in Eric's lap. Eric wrapped his arms around me then kissed my neck.

"That tickles Eric." I squealed.

Eric just laughed before pulling me closer to him. God I love him so much.

"Right I want details." Smirked Stella.

I hid my face in the crook of Eric's neck as my face heated up. I didn't even have to ask what Hannah wanted to know - it was Hannah after all.

"I wanna know stuff about Eric not my brother." Grinned my sister.

"What do you want to know then?" Eric asked.

Why oh why did he have to ask?

"Spill everything about your sex life." Hannah smirked.

I felt Eric's face heat up slightly however he responded with "what do you want to know then?"

"Who's top and who's bottom?" Hannah smirked.

Rose and Isla were roaring with laughter. I now hate Hannah. Just kidding I don't but still I hate her.

"It depends." Eric smirked "most if the time I'm top."

"Makes sense." Chuckled Eleanor.

I stuck my middle finger up at her - it at least I think I did, my head was still hidden in Eric's neck so I couldn't see.

"Charles, how big is Eric's dick?" Hannah asked.

I turned and faced the girls - all if whom had egar expressions in their faces. I looked up at Eric who's face had turned a deep shade if crimson. I smirked at him, winked, then stated "oh it's huge."

Eric choked slightly and all 4 girls were rolling in the floor, giggling madly.

"Lucky Bastard." Mumbled Rose.

"ROSE!" exclaimed Isla.

I laughed heartily before turning to face Eric who's face was still ablaze with embarrassment. I pulled him down and gently kissed him. When we broke apart, I whispered "I definitely am one lucky bastard; there's no need to be embarrassed darling, I told you you were huge."

Eric turned an even deeper shade of red.

"I wanna know but at the same time I don't." Eleanor announced.

"I think we need to boil the kettle as this tea is scalding." Isla commented.

"Agreed." Chuckled Rosa.

"Right, how often do you have sex?" Hannah asked.

Eleanor stuck her fingers in her ears and started singing "lalalala that's my brother u don't wanna know but at the same time tell me everything."

"Quite often." Smirked Eric.

I grinned, I was not ashamed whatsoever

"Is Eric good?" Hannah asked.

"He is absolutely brilliant." I grinned.

Eric winked at me before moving his hand to my thigh. Oh my fucking God.

"Is he actually good or did he ask you to say that?" Isla asked.

"He did not ask me to say that, Eric is amazing at sex." I winked back at him and Eric blushed.

I smirked. It was good that I could make him blush easily - it was very fun.

"I have a question, have you avoided any...dislocated knees?" Eleanor asked.

"Yes we have." Eric and I chuckled.

Rose and Isla were in stitches while Eleanor and Hannah were lying on the floor, tears pouring out of their eyes as they laughed.

"Who sucks?" Hannah asked causing me to cough slightly.

"Eric, I give a good handjob though." I smirked.

"That's true." Eric smirked.

"Argh Han that's my brother, I am mentally scarred."

"Poor El, you'd complain if you didn't know the gossip though." Isla laughed.

"Very true." Rose chuckled.

Eric lent down and gently kissed my lips and I smiled before carefully kissing him back. One of his hands was cupping my face while the other was still resting on my thigh. I had one hand in Eric's hair while the other rested on his chest.