Eighty-one - pizza

Charles' POV

About ten minutes after I had ordered the pizza I heard the rattling of keys. I set my book down then eagerly rushed over to the door. I pulled it open and found myself face to face with my beautiful fiancé.

"Hello handsome." He grinned, his eyes lighting up at the sight of me.

I blushed "hi gorgeous."

Eric stepped inside, dropped his bag into the floor, placed his keys on the side then took off his coat. After hanging it up, he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you." He mumbled.

"I missed you too." I smiled, hugging him back.

I looked up into his beautiful heterochromatic eyes, smiled broadly then lent up and pressed my lips against his. The kiss was slow and steady, neither of us were in a rush to stop any time soon. Eric's hand slowly moved so that it was in my hair while his other arm wrapped against my waist, pulling me close to him. My arms were wrapped around his neck as I continued to kiss him gently. When the kiss deepened, it was still sweet and tender. The surroundings seemed to melt away, all that mattered was that I was kissing the love of my life.

We eventually had to break apart to catch our breath. I smiled broadly then murmured "that was nice."

"Agreed." Eric responded, his mouth set in a large grin.

There was a knock at the door so I (grudgingly) pulled out of Eric's embrace, walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello this is your Domino's delivery." The lady announced.

"Hello, thank you." I smiled.

"Here's your delivery." She stated, handing me a pile of boxes.

"Eric, can you help me?" I asked.

Eric took the boxes out of my hands allowing me to fish the money out of my pocket and hand it to the lady.

"There you are love." Eric smiled.

"Thanks." I grinned.

The lady smiled at me, bid me a good day before walking off. I shut the door then turned to face Eric who had just set the bikes down onto the coffee table.

"What film did you want to watch?" Eric asked.

"You pick." I smiled as I flopped down onto the sofa.

"Iron man 2?" He suggested.

"Sounds good." I grinned.

Erik walked into the kitchen then walked back out a second later with two cans of lemonade and a bottle of ketchup. He set the  cans in coasters then handed me my pizza.

"Thanks darling."

Eric beamed back at me then sat down next to me, casually throwing his arm around my shoulders. He grabbed the TV remote and after a minute, found the film he was looking for and chucked it on. We shared a sweet kiss before we dug into our pizza.

"Damn I haven't had this in ages." He mumbled.

"Well you're such a good chef you don't need to order takeaway, you can make something amazing." I laughed.

"I take it you lived off takeaway for years then?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes "I mean..."

Eric laughed and oh what a beautiful sound it was. I loved his laugh, it was one of the nicest sounds I had ever heard.

I grabbed a slice of garlic bread and shoved it into my mouth causing Eric to snort.

"What?" I asked however that was not what was heard. What came out sounded more like "mumpf."

I swallowed the garlic bread then raised my eyebrow at Eric, "do you have anything to say?"

He chuckled "you're an idiot."

"You love me though." I grinned.

He nodded, "that I do."

When we finished the pizza and garlic bread, I migrated so that I was sitting on Eric's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist then rested his chin on my shoulder. I moved one of my hands so that it was resting in his hair then asked, "cookies?"

"Yes." He responded instantly.

I lent forward and grabbed them off the table. Opening the box, I saw that there were four which is perfect. I took one out and offered it to Eric. Instead of moving one of his hands from my waist, he moved his head so that he could bite it.

I chuckled "and you call me the idiot."

"You can't blame me, they are good." He mumbled before letting me feed him the rest of the cookie.

"Very true." I agreed before grabbing one for myself and stuffing it into my mouth.

"Yours are better." He murmured, kissing the side of my head.

I blushed, "thank you."

When we finished the cookies, our attention was drawn back to the film we were watching. I tested my head against his chest and sighed contentedly. This was nice. Alone with my fiancé, eating good food and watching a film in the comfort of his embrace. I could do this all day.

As the film approached the end, I felt a tickle on the back of my neck causing me to squirm. Eric chuckled. He pressed a kiss on my neck and murmured "I love you."

I moved my head so that he could see my warm smile "I love you too."

The hands on my waist were edging slowly down and closer to my crotch. Abandoning watching the end of the film, I swivelled around then pressed our lips together in a burning kiss. Eric kissed me back fiercely and mumbled, "bedroom?"

I nodded, kissing down Eric's neck as I undid the buttons of his shirt. He melted into the touch and moved his hands underneath my arse so that he could pick me up. He carefully carried me into the bedroom then gently shut the door behind us.