Sixty-three - flirt

[8:37am] 26/12/22

Eric: Charles you need to get up

-----

Charles' POV

I was woken by someone carefully kissing my lips. I chuckled "that's a nice way to wake me up Eric."

"It's the only way to wake you up." Eric chuckled.

He had a point, I was a very deep sleeper.

"Why did you have to wake me?" I mumbled, burying my head in his chest.

Eric ran his hands down by back - holy shit it felt good - before he murmured "the girls are coming over remember, you need to get dressed."

I forgot about that, I was too absorbed in the fact that I was laying on top of Eric. I didn't really want to move from where I was - technically I couldn't move as I don't think my legs would be able to miraculously work all of a sudden it'll take at least a few more days.

Combing my fingers through Eric's hair, I lent up and kissed him on the lips passionately. Slowly, my lips moved so they were kissing his neck.

"Charles, you're supposed to be moving." Eric groaned.

It was funny, he kind of had to move me given that I'm paralysed, but instead he continued to let me kiss along his neck. Eric gently pulled my head away from his neck and captured my lips in his, I melted into the kiss and forgot about where I was. I could only think about kissing Eric.

When we broke apart, I became very aware as to where I was given that Eric was pressed up against me. My eyes widened.

"You ok Charles?" Eric asked.

"I, erm, you may need to move me as you're a little excited and it's pushing against..." I trailed off.

"I'm sorry I don't understand, can you explain to me what's going on?" Eric asked innocently, a wide smirk on his lips.

Blushing I mumbled something incoherent.

"Sorry love I couldn't hear you, could you repeat it?" Eric asked teasingly.

I turned a deep shade of red "Eric darling, your erection is pressing against my dick."

Eric laughed loudly, "oh my dear, is that karma for kissing me passionately instead of moving?"

"Well it's not as though I can move." I grumbled, glaring at him.

Eric chuckled then helped me out of the bed and into my wheelchair. I had to struggle to keep my eyes off his...

Eric caught me staring and smirked, "horney bastard."

"Yep." I chuckled and wheeled myself over to the wardrobe to get my clothes out.

-----

[9:57am]

Charles: they girls will be here any minute now

Eric: ok

Eric: how are your legs?

Charles: they seem to be switching between me not being able to feel them and me feeling twinges of pain all up them

Eric: awww I'm sorry, do you need me to get you anything?

Charles: no it's alright thanks Eric

Eric: you sure?

Charles: yes, I love you Eri

Eric: I love you too Charlie

-----

Eric's POV

The door flew open and in whirled hurricane Hannah. She stopped dead at the sight of Charles in a wheelchair before she began laughing.

"I'm glad someone finds me being paralysed amusing." Charles commented dryly.

"I bet Eric's disappointed that he can't have sex with you." She laughed.

The other girls laughed as they walked into the room. I blushed. Of course she was right but I didn't say that out loud.

Charles reached over and tugged the sleeve of my turtleneck,  I knelt down next to him and he lent over and whispered "don't worry darling, I don't think you'll have to wait much longer."

I blushed however inside I was very pleased.

"Hey Charles, Eric." Called Rose and Isla.

"Hello girls." I nodded, smiling slightly.

"Hello everyone." Eleanor grinned.

I chuckled then waved at her. Her eyes scanned the room, as though she was trying to unravel a mystery that no one knew was there. "What's with the turtleneck Eric?" She smirked.

Rose and Isla giggled as I blushed. I looked down at Charles and saw that he was smirking...proudly.

"Charles is proud of himself." Snickered Hannah.

The girls all sat down on the floor and I changed my position so I was slightly leaning against Charles' wheelchair. My fiancé lent down towards me and murmured "you bet I'm proud of myself."

I blushed bright red, and mumbled "damn you and your flirting skills Charles Francis."

"Awww look Eric's got all flustered." Teased Rose causing me to chuckle but flush a deeper shade of red.

"I forgot Charles was rather proficient I'm the skill of flirting." Isla laughed.

"I've had to watch him flirt with people in countless occasions in abject horror. It's painful." Eleanor stated causing me to laugh.

"Eric doesn't stare at my arse in abject horror." He mumbled.

I blushed - I seem to be doing that a lot today.

"Well you have a nice arse." I whispered.

It was Charles' turn to blush.

"Ugh get a room." Eleanor rolled her eyes.

Isla hit punched Eleanor in the arm "shut it, it's cute."

As Eleanor grumbled something about being abused, Hannah smirked "if it wasn't for the fact that Charles is paralysed, those two would soooo kick us out to have sex."

Charles turned red, I smirked at him and whispered "well she's definitely not wrong."

Charles was reduced to a blushing, stuttering mess and I smirked - he looked adorable.

"Awwww, Ickle Charles is getting all embarrassed." Cooed Rose.

"I hate you." Grumbled Charles.

"No you don't." Grinned Rose.

I ran my hand through my hair and laughed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Charles was staring at me.

"Eric, perhaps you should move away from Charles, the horney bastard is practically drooling over you." Smirked Hannah.

I laughed as Charles whispered "I can't help it, he's hot."

I blushed (again).

"Someone please change the goddamn subject that's my fucking big brother." Eleanor shouted causing everyone to crack up with laughter.