Fourty-six - massage

[2:31pm] 07/12/22

Charles: how is my handsome man?

Eric: hey that's my line

Charles: tough, you are my handsome man with a gorgeous smile, beautiful face, kind heart and sexy body

Eric: CHARLESSS you're making me blush

Charles: that was the point

Eric: you are too good at flirting

Charles: thank you darling

Eric: love you

Charles: love you too <3

[4:22pm]

Charles: Did you know that Rose works for you?

Eric: what?

Eric: no I did not

Charles: she just messaged me and told me to ask how you were doing because you looked pissed

Eric: I always look pissed

Charles: are you ok Eric?

Eric: just frustrating times at work

Charles: aww I'm sorry to here that darling

Eric: it's nothing

Charles: Eric if you are stressed out, I'm here for you

Eric: thanks Charles

Charles: what time will you be back?

Eric: I'm not sure, quite late

Charles: ok, dont burn yourself out from working so hard

Eric: just shut up I need to concentrate

[4:31pm]

Eric: I'm sorry Charles

Eric: I'm so so sorry

Eric: I just got really overwhelmed and I lashed out

[6:41pm]

Charles: come home Eric

[7:13pm]

Eric: I can't I still have tonnes to do

Charles: please come home, you're stressing yourself out even more

Charles: you won't be very productive if you are stressed out, come home get some sleep then tomorrow you can go in with a clear head and get your work done quicker

Eric: I will leave at 8pm

Charles: alright

[9:12pm]

Charles: where are you Eric?

Eric: shit it's past 9

Eric: I got so absorbed in a piece of work I didn't realise what the time was

Eric: I'm leaving now

Charles: ok

-----

Eric's POV

Exhausted, I dragged myself up the stairs towards the apartment Charles and I shared. I was about to open the door when I stopped. Would Charles be mad ay me? Would he hate me? Would he...leave me? I sighed, preparing for the worst, then opened the door to the apartment.

Charles was sat at the table marking, he looked around before scrambling out of the chair he was sat in. After rushing over to me, he grabbed my briefcase from out of my hand and helped me take my blazer off. He placed both items on the table before walking over to me and kissing my lips gently.

"I'm so sorry my love, I never meant to take my stress out on you." I whispered, still slightly scared at how he would react.

"It's ok Eric, you were stressed. I understand." He responded, hugging me tightly.

I held Charles close to me - somehow everything felt much better when I was with him.

"You look exhausted Eric, come let's get you in bed and off to sleep." He murmured.

I nodded slightly then dragged myself into our room. I sat on the bed then ran my hands through my hair, "I don't know if I'll be able to get to sleep Charles, I'm so stressed out, my mind won't slow down."

Charles smiled at me, "how about I give you a massage?"

I looked slightly surprised however nodded.

"Right take your shirt off and you might as well get comfortable in a pair of joggers." Charles instructed, throwing me a pair of tracksuit bottoms.

I removed my work trousers before putting on my joggers. My fingers were shaking so I struggled with the buttons on my shirt. I was getting frustrated however Charles moved my hands out the way and carefully unbuttoned my shirt before carefully removing it.

"Lay on your stomach Eric." Charles commanded.

I rolled over and rested my face in a pillow then waited. I felt Charles' hands running over my back, carefully massaging specific spots. I felt a wave of calmness rush through me. "I want you to think about something that makes you incredibly happy." Charles whispered.

Well that was easy, Charles made me incredibly happy.

"Keep that image in your mind as I continue to massage your back." He whispered.

I kept in thinking about Charles - how amazing he was, how comforting he was, how smart, kind and beautiful he was. How he was an amazing boyfriend. How he was the only person on the world I would trust with my life. How much I loved him. How u loved to kiss his cherry-red lips.

As Charles massaged a particular spot on my shoulders, I mumbled "mein GOTT Charles don't stop that feels amazing." Charles chuckled but didn't stop.

Eventually I fell fast asleep.

Charles' POV

When Eric had fallen asleep, I covered him in the quilt before climbing into bed. I wrapped my arms around him then fell asleep pretty quickly. Hoping that Eric would have a much better day tomorrow. I hated having to see my boyfriend stressed out.