Twenty-four - Threats

Eric's POV

After Charles had left the room, I turned and faced his brothers.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, even though I knew full well what it was.

"What are your intentions towards my brother?" Logan asked

"How can we know that you won't harm him?" James stated.

"Look fellas, I love Charles. I don't normally do sappy stuff but I truly love him. He's the best person in my life and I would never intentionally hurt him. As I told Eleanor, I love him so much." I smiled fondly.

"Very well however if you do anything stupid, I will show you why I was such a good football player FYI, it has something to do with...kicking balls." James stated.

"And I'll run you over with my motorcycle." Logan announced.

I chuckled then asked, "so what model bike you got Logan?"

"A Yamaha." Logan stated, looking at me with interest.

"Good model." I nodded.

"THANK YOU, someone who knows stuff about bikes." Logan exclaimed.

I chuckled.

"You should probably go help Charles before he blows the place up." Eleanor suggested.

"Oi I'm not that bad at cooking." Charles called from the kitchen.

I chuckled then walked into the kitchen and found Charles looking like he had no idea what he's doing.

"You don't know what you're doing, do you love?" I smiled.

"No I have no idea." Charles responded laughing.

I rolled my eyes fondly then walked over to help him. After checking the temperature of the turkey, I took it out of the oven and left it in the countertop. I stirred the vegetables then turned to face Charles, a smile plastered on my face.

He walked over to me then kissed my lips. I picked him up then put him in the kitchen worktop before kissing him again.

"Did my brother's threaten you?" He mumbled.

"Yes however I think Logan like the fact that I know stuff on motorbikes." I chuckled.

"Of course he does." Charles laughed.

His laugh was beautiful. It was a very musical sound. How I wish I could listen to it all day.

Charles leaned forward and kissed me passionately as my hand played with a strand of his hair.

"Awwwww isn't this cute." Eleanor sang.

Her phone was out so I'm assuming she had just taken a photo. I blushed and was about to pull away however Charles clung to my shirt.

"Must you always interrupt us Eleanor?" Charles asked, rolling his eyes.

"I don't mean to, I just thought you'd want to know what Lily is here." She laughed.

"Oh ok, thanks for letting us know." Charles smiled.

Us. I liked it when he said things like that; a fizzing sensation whizzes around my stomach.

"Should we go say hello to your sister?" I asked.

"I suppose, I'd rather stay with you though." He pouted.

I briefly kissed his lips then picked him up and lifted him off the counter.

"Stop that tickles." He giggled.

I didn't let him go, I carried him I to the living room, despite his constant squealing.

"Eriiiiiiiccccc."

I laughed then dropped him on the sofa.

"Arsehole." He muttered.

I laughed then turned to face Charles' siblings.

"So you must be Eric." Stated Lily.

"That is my it is a pleasure to meet you, I'm assuming you are Lily." I smiled politely at her then shook her hand.

"Hey Lil's." Called out Charles from why he was flopped on the sofa.

"Hello strange siblings, I see none of you have changed your sense of fashion."

"Is that supposed to be an insult?" James asked.

"Well it is towards Charles. Honestly you need to wear something other than tweed and cardigans." Lily stated, rolling her eyes.

"Oi there's nothing wrong with my cardigans and tweed suits, they are very comfortable." Charles said defensively.

"Brother you look like a 80 year old man." Logan stated.

"You can't talk Logan, you look like a guy who can't let go of his teenage years with your leather jackets and jeans," Eleanor snorted.

"Lil's you dress like Phoebe Buffay." James stated.

"There's nothing wrong with that, she's hot."
Lily shrugged.

"She's a nice character but she's wacky as fuck." Logan laughed.

"That sums up Lil's though." Charles snorted.

It was like watching a tennis rally. Shots were fired all around the room making it difficult to keep up. Despite that, it was definitely more entertaining than any tennis I've ever seen.

"Eric, who has the best sense of fashion." James asked.

"Hey don't bring me into this." I exclaimed.

The Francis siblings laughed.

"You like my cardigans don't you Eric." Charles called from the sofa.

"Yes I do mein liebling, you look adorable." I smiled fondly over at my boyfriend and he blushed in response.

"I didn't realise you were German Eric." Lily stated.

"I told you." Charles responded.

"I probably wasn't listening, you do ramble on brother."

Charles pouted and I laughed. I walked over to him and pecked him on the lips before announcing "I'm going to start bringing the food out."

"Oooh yay I'm hungry." James grinned.

"You're always hungry Jamie." Logan rolled his eye.

I walked into the kitchen, followed by Lily who stated, "if you do anything to harm my brother, I will..."

She paused, evidently thinking of something to say so I helped her out "shove a paintbrush up my arse?"

"Yeah that works." She laughed.

"Got it, I would never harm Charles by the way, I love him too much." I smiled.

"Good." She nodded, then walked out carrying the bowl of potatoes.