Seventeen - Interrogation

Charles POV

As Eric drove the car, I couldn't help but chuckle at how my students reacted to seeing Eric.

"Why are you laughing love?" Eric asked.

"Oh nothing darling, just thinking about how my students reacted to seeing you." I smiled.

"It was very amusing." Eric chuckled.

God I could listen to his laugh for hours on end.

I carefully moved my hand onto Eric's thigh and sighed contentedly. I was so glad I accidentally messaged him that day as if I hadn't, I wouldn't have the best boyfriend in the world.

"Where is it you live Charles?" Eric asked.

"Turn right then you get to my apartment block." I stated.

"Ok, thanks love." Eric grinned.

When he had found somewhere to park, Eric stopped the car and we both got out. I grabbed his hand and led him to my apartment.

"Warning, it will probably look like a bomb exploded in it." I stated as I fumbled with my keys.

"Thanks for the warning love." Eric laughed, his eyes twinkling.

I grinned over at him, "I like your laugh, Eric."

"Thank you love." He responded.

We walked into my apartment and I chucked my keys on the side, kickes my shoes off and hung up Eric's blazer.

"Have a seat, would you like a drink darling?" I asked.

"Can I have a glass of water please Charles?" Eric responded as he sat down on my sofa to remove his shoes.

I nodded then walked to the kitchen. I busied myself preparing a cup of tea for me and a glass of water for Eric. After a few minutes, my tea was ready so I walked back into my living room and put both of our drinks on coasters.

"Thank you my love." Eric smiled.

"You're welcome darling." I grinned back.

I clambered onto the sofa and made myself comfortable between Eric's legs, leaning my head on his chest. 

"Are you comfy there Charles?" Eric asked in amusement.

"Yes I am, you make an amazingly comfortable pillow." I grinned.

Eric tipped my head back with his finger, leant his head down then kissed me on the lips. It was a beautiful moment that I wish I never had to leave.

Unfortunately, it was cut short by someone banging on the door shouting "CHARLES MICHAEL FRANCIS, YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO."

I sighed. Of course. Eleanor had evidently heard of me and Eric.

"Is that Eleanor?" Eric whispered in my ear.

"Yes it is." I responded.

I was about to get up then let her in however Eric wrapped his arms tightly around me, preventing me from being able to move.

"Stay love." Eric murmured.

"I can't Eleanor will kill me." I grumbled.

"Does she not have keys?" Eric asked.

"Oh yeah." I laughed

Eric kissed me on the cheek.

"Eleanor open the door with your keys you idiot." I shouted.

"You're the idiot Charles." She called back.

I heard a jangling of keys then someone kicked open the door. It was my youngest sister Eleanor.