Seventy-two - Kick

Charles' POV

I opened the door at around 8pm and was met by loud cheers.

"Ayyy Charles is walking again!" Logan shouted.

A small observation showed that he was holding hands with Isla. I smiled gently then raised my eyebrow at him. Logan blushed slightly causing me to chuckle.

"Yes yes your favourite person in the world can walk again." I grinned.

"I bet Erik is happy." Hannah called.

I rolled my eyes at her antics then stood back to allow the group to enter mine and Eric's apartment.

"I would ask where Lily is but I'm assuming that she's late as per usual." I laughed.

"You would be correct brother." James laughed.

My fiancé walked into the room and nodded at the gaggle of people that I called my siblings.

"Hi Eric!" Eleanor stated before bounding over and giving him a hug.

Eric looked slightly surprised however gave her a short hug back "hello Eleanor"

"Woowwwww I see, you hug your brother's fiancé before you hug your favourite brother." I stated.

Eleanor rolled her eyes then gave me a hug, chuckling I lifted her up and held her close. She may be 21 but she's still my little sister.

"Charles you idiot put me down." She laughed.

"Awww but you're my ickle baby sister." I teased.

Logan pulled out his phone and after spotting Rose's confused look muttered "when she kicks him in the balls I'm going to laugh and have the memory saved forever."

I gently lowered Eleanor to the floor and laughed loudly when walked over and kicked Logan in the balls. Logan grunted then keeled over in pain which caused everyone to laugh. Rose and Eric were trying (and failing) to laugh quietly while Eleanor, Hannah, James and myself had tears pouring out of our eyes. The only person who wasn't laughing was Isla. She had rushed over to Logan and was kneeling next to him.

"Please tell me the camera was still recording." James gasped.

I was struggling to breathe because of how hard I was laughing. I wiped a tear from my eyes then took a deep breath.

"You probably shouldn't have done that Els, Isla is probably really sad she can't fuck Logan for a while." Hannah smirked.

Isla blushes bright red and turned her face to hide her embarrassment. She helped Logan over too the sofa and sat down next to him.

"Fuck you Eleanor." Logan groaned.

"That's incest." My sister responded quickly.

Everyone snorted with laughter and began to get themselves comfortable. Erik sat down on the floor and pulled me onto his lap. I curled up and rested my head on his chest. Eric folded his arms around me and held me close to his chest.

"Awwwww." Rose whispered.

I smiled at her then lent up and kissed Erik on the lips.

"I am right next to you...I'm such a third wheel." Eleanor groaned from where she was indeed sat next to us.

"Poor you." Hannah's sympathy was dripping with sarcasm so Eleanor raised her middle finger and flipped her off.

"So Isla, when did you and Logan start dating?" I asked.

"The day after Boxing day, he asked me out." Isla grined.

"Wow, I thought he would never have had the balls to ask you out." Hannah and James smirked.

They stared at each other then laughed. I chuckled fondly at my siblings and friends before stating "well congratulations you two."

"Thanks you old fart." Logan called.

I rolled my eyes and grumbled "dickhead."

"Thanks Charles." Isla blushed.

Grinning, I turned to Eric and mumbled "I love you handsome."

Erik pulled me close and whispered into my ear "I love you too."

Eleanor had her phone out and had evidently just taken a picture. Erik looked over at her and smiled.

"I hope you'll blur out their erections." Hannah commented.

I regret taking a sip of water because I ended up spitting it out in shock.

"Ugh really, I'm wet now." Eleanor grumbled.

Hannah smirked at her "wet for..."

Eleanor's eyes widened. She grabbed the glass of water from my hand and threw it over Hannah.

"Bitch." She mumbled.

"Who are you wet for Els?" I smirked.

Eleanor had turned bright red with embarrassment, "I hate you Hannah."