Nintey-nine - Evil

Eric's POV

Just as the film started there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Charles announced, clambering off my lap carefully.

He opened the door and accepted the bag full of food with a nod of thanks. Eleanor threw him her debit card and he payed quickly before shutting the door.

"Do I get my card back?" She laughed.

Rolling his eyes, Charles handed her her card and began handing out the orders. A short while earlier, Lily had nipped out to get plates and cutlery so by the time everyone's order had been sorted out, we all had plates and could begin eating.

Just as we began eating, Eleanor squealed. Seconds later Daisy joined in. I had never heard a sound that high come out of Eleanor's mouth before. She was flushed bright red, her hands covering her mouth and nose so that her squeals were somewhat muffled.

"Is El ok?" I whispered.

"No." Lily deadpanned.

Charles nodded at the screen "she's fine, she just saw-"

"IT'S MY HUSBAND." She screached, interrupting Charles.

Logan, James and Lily hid their heads in their hands and groaned.

"This is what we put up with." Logan stated.

Eleanor had shoved some of her curry into her mouth to stop herself from squeaking and I think Daisy had done the same however it was hard to tell given that their face was almost hidden behind Eleanor's hair.

I chuckled then took a bite of my curry and cried in delight "damn I've never tasted anything this good."

"Charles, are you alright, you look upset." Logan smirked.

Turning towards Charles, I saw that his face had tinged slightly pink. I winked at him then murmured "don't worry your cooking is still my favourite thing ever. And it tastes even better."

Charles rolled his eyes at Logan then gently kissed me on the forehead.

"It had better be the best thing you've eaten."

"yes dear."

"Mate you are so whipped, Charles has you wrapped around his little finger" Lily laughed.

"And I let him because I love him." I responded, looking down at Charles, smiling fondly.

Charles chuckled lightly then kissed my cheek, "love you too."

Turning back to Logan with a smirk plastered on his face he asked "had anyone ever told you about James and Logan's first hangover?"

"Charles you dick." James groaned.

"I'd like to hear this." Daisy laughed.

"Logan why don't you do the honours." I grinned.

"Go fuck yourself." Came the response however he began to talk "we were 16 and found out mum's alcohol cabinet and decided to get smashed in our room, we didn't fall asleep until 2am. At 8am that idiot-" he pointed at Charles,"woke us up and asked if we wanted to go play football. An odd thing since that lazy bastard never offered to play football with us unless Els asked him too."

Eleanor laughed "I'm his favourite that's why," before turning her gaze back to intently watch the film.

"About 5 minutes into our game the two of them went and threw up in a bush." Charles finished.

Laughing loudly, Daisy asked "Did you know they were hungover?"

Charles smirked mischievously at them "oh yes, I knew quite well that they got completely hammered the night before."