Chapter 74

I felt really tired and was craving warm water. Therefore as soon as we got home I turned to Angie and asked:

"Do you want to help me shower?"

Hearing my question, she went red from head to the which made me laugh:

"Just kidding. I'll be right back."

I didn't give her time to say anything and let go of her hand. I almost fell asleep under the water and felt like a different person when I came out Angie was sitting on our bed in her pajamas. Hearing the door open she immediately straightened up and seeing me walk up to her, she pulled me in her arms before rubbing her head against my stomach. Angie didn't have any more problems initiating physical touch at this point. The opposite would have been weird considering what we did in the corridor. However she was still really insecure and couldn't understand that I loved her.

"Could you tell me again?

-I love you."

I felt her flinch.

"Do you really love me?"

Angie didn't dare look up at me and her voice was only a whisper at this point. I laughed before rubbing her hair.

"I do."

Angie looked up at me her eyes still glowing gold and she grimaced:

"Is this a dream?

-I did meet you in my dreams so this question doesn't make sense anymore."

Angie didn't like my answer and insisted:

"So you won't love me anymore when I'll wake up?

-I will always love you.

-Really?

-You can ask me as many times as you want and my answer will always stay the same."

Angie sighed:

"But why would you like me? After everything I did..."

I cupped her face with a frown:

"What are you talking about? Who gave you the right to belittle the one I love? If you continue criticizing her I am going to get mad. Angie is the perfect girlfriend and no one deserves her."

Angie was ready to say more but I kissed her to make her shut up. I was just going for a little peck but it wasn't enough for Angie who immediately pulled me back. I lost my balance and fell on the bed, sitting on Angie's lap while she was still kissing me. When I finally pulled away I noticed that Angie was smiling again, her hands not leaving my body for a second. Her hand slid up from my waist to my cheeks before she started rubbing my lower lip with her thumb:

"Is this how you are when you get mad?

-You saw me get mad already. I point swords at people."

Angie frowned and I bit my lip. At least I tried doing so but Angie was quicker and her thumb found its way between my teeth.

"Sorry. Was it too early? I won't talk about it anymore."

I kissed Angie on the forehead trying to calm her down:

"Let's forget that I said anything. Next time I get mad I can kiss you if you want."

Angie sighed before pulling me down towards her. I fell on top of her while Angie laid down on her back. She surrounded me with her arms and kissed my forehead while caressing my back.

"I love you so much."

Her kisses moved from my forehead to my eyes.

"I love these eyes so much."

Then she kissed my cheeks.

"I love you."

She kissed my nose.

"I love you."

She whispered in my ear between two kisses and I didn't expect her to be so comfortable with this. I thought she would be more timid but she seemed to have completely forgotten about her shyness and was kissing every inch of my face. She couldn't stop confessing and I couldn't keep up anymore between her words and her kisses. I started blushing and I didn't know what to do. Having the gorgeous female lead tell me again and again how much she liked me was bad for my heart and it made me lose my ability to talk. What could I answer? Angie was so desperate that I didn't know what to say. Therefore I just laid there and accepted her love without a word.

I thought she would get bored of kissing me at some point but I was wrong. Long minute went by and Angie was still kissing my cheeks while telling me how much she loved me. I knew that this meant a lot to her. She finally had no secrets from me after a decade. Therefore I just let her exteriorise doing my best not to run away.

No one had ever cared about me so much and that made me very shy. Angie however didn't seem to notice and when she finally stopped kissing me it was to ask:

"Can I say something?"

I frowned. What more could she be hiding? Was she a dragon? Did she awaken after a thousand years and was she going to destroy the Universe?

"Of course. Anything.

-I wanted to help you bathe."

I needed a second to remember what she was talking about.

"I was just joking.

-But I really want to. I've been dreaming of it for a very long time.

-Of bathing me?

-Yes.

-But you were always shy when I came out of the bathroom in a towel.

-I just couldn't bear looking at you but it didn't mean that I didn't want to.

-Then what changed now?

-I want to assist you. All those times you were too tired or lazy to bathe, that's what I was thinking about. You could fall asleep on the bed and I would carry you to the bathroom without waking you up. I would undress you and dress you in comfortable and warm pajamas once you are clean. I want to wash every inch of your skin and dry you off. I want to massage you and cover your body with scented oils. I want you to relax completely and do everything so you won't even have to lift a single finger. I will be so gentle that you will only wake up the next morning, your body light."

It seemed like Angie had been launched into a monologue and I wasn't expecting her to have thought about this so much. I suddenly blushed and Angie didn't give me time to calm down because she immediately asked:

"Can I see more?"

I immediately understood what she meant and felt my ears burn red. I was always the first one to say that it was just a body and that I didn't care but that was different when Angie was looking at me with eyes filled with lust. Angie waited for me to decide patiently and I looked away before nodding.

Angie's eyes started shining and she slowly moved her lips down to my neck. She started by lightly pecking my skin. It was so light that at first I wasn't even sure that I could feel it. However my skin soon started burning up wherever she grazed me. Soon the pecks turned into light kisses. Despite her kissing me there the same way she did my face, something had changed in the air. It felt very different and sometimes she would suck my skin and nibble on it. Whenever she would do so I would shutter and Angie would stop to look at me as if scared that she hurt me. She wouldn't move until I told her that I was okay and once she got the green light, she would go back to biting me like a famished animal.