Bonus 2- Anita becoming a child

I didn't even think about doing a version with Poehina becoming a child but then you gave me the idea so here is Anita becoming a child for some unknown reason and Astéria not being able to turn her back immediately for some other weird reason:

Astéria looked down at the tiny redhead with round eyes. Despite becoming this small, Poehina still had huge blue eyes and her hair looked even denser than before. Astéria had no idea how that was possible but she didn't care. Poehina was just too cute. Astéria continued staring at her, not moving an inch and that gave time for the child to look at her hands. She seemed surprised by how small her fingers were and after moving them a bit, her face distorted and she started crying.

Astéria immediately froze and she started panicking. Poehina was crying! No, she shouldn't be crying. She should be happy. But what could Astéria do? She had no idea how to take care of kids. What if she scared Poehina? What if she hurt her?

"Please don't cry... Does it hurt somewhere? Please...Show me where. What can I give you?"

Hearing that she wasn't alone, Poehina looked up at Astéria and finally stopped crying. Her blue eyes went even bigger from surprise and Astéria started shaking under that stare. What was Poehina thinking? Was she scared of her?

"Pretty."

Astéria flinched. Poehina's child voice was adorable and reminded Astéria of the good old times. But Astéria never would have expected this frightened child to say that word.

"What did you say?"

Poehina smiled and Astéria thought she would faint from such cuteness.

"You are so pretty."

Poehina grabbed Astéria's skirt and started pulling on it. Astéria didn't have time to say anything that she felt someone walking closer. She immediately hid Poehina behind her and focused her powers into a sword that she pointed towards the newcomer. Seeing the fire sword made Saber jump:

"Wow! Hey, that scared the hell out of me!"

Seeing that it was only Saber made Astéria sigh.

"It's you.

-I'm so happy to see you, Saber, my dear friend that I love with all my heart."

Hearing the newcomer made Poehina curious and she tried coming out from behind Astéria. The latter was faster but Saber heard the movement:

"What are you hiding?

-Nothing."

Saber smirked:

"Nothing? It sure looks like something. Show me."

Astéria couldn't take the idea of someone else seeing tiny Poehina and the flames around her sword doubled:

"Leave.

-Hey! In case you didn't know, fire is very damn hot!"

Seeing Astéria's red eyes made Saber roll hers:

"Why is it that every time I see you, there is something up? You know what? I need a break."

Saber turned around but the next second she jumped on the wall and ran around Astéria to see what was behind her. Astéria was quicker and she immobilized Saber in the air:

"Okay, that's cheating. I don't have powers like someone else present."

Astéria's eyes were getting darker and darker and Saber shrugged:

"Okay, okay. I'm really leaving this time."

Astéria shook her head and while still hiding Poehina from Saber, she gently picked the young child up and walked out of the room. Astéria was using her powers more than her hands to hold Poehina, terrified of hurting the kid and as soon as they got back to their room she wanted to put her down but Poehina suddenly surrounded her neck of her arms. Astéria got so surprised that she let go completely of Poehina and only held her up with her powers.