Chapter 88

I frowned.

"What do you mean?"

Angie bit her lower lip before looking down at her fidgety fingers. She seemed very anxious and I gently caressed her cheek to calm her down. This helped a bit and she looked up at me with green eyes:

"I... I have scars.

-That's hot."

Angie jumped:

"What?"

I shrugged:

"I think that's very hot. I really want to see them.

-But you will find them ugly.

-Is this what this is about? Angie..."

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her gently on the lips. I didn't kiss her for long and pulled back a few seconds later:

"I would never find you ugly. I already told you. You are perfect, Angie. You are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen. I don't understand how you can be so pretty."

I suddenly screamed and Angie jumped:

"You are so beautiful!"

I pulled her face even closer to me and started staring at her face from every angle:

"You are so handsome. Look at you. How could you be so perfect? I just want to stare at you for hours. If your face is this pretty then how pretty can your body be? I don't care if you have scars, Angie. I can only guess what you look like through your clothes. You have strong arms that I want to bite, you have big breasts that I really want to suck. They just look perfect. Not too big, not too small and a pretty apple shape. And your thighs! I want to bite them too. I want to bite you all over. I had a lot of scars in my past life but you would never have told me that I was ugly right?"

Angie's eyes suddenly turned red:

"Who gave you those scars?

-It's not important right now. What I'm saying is that I want to see your body and I won't care if you have any scars."

Too late. Angie wasn't listening anymore:

"Who?

-It was nothing. I scarred very easily and was very clumsy. I would get mystery bruises just from sleeping."

Angie didn't believe me and she stopped asking questions at this point but her eyes continued flaming:

"Angie? Are you angry?"

She swallowed hard:

"No...

-Your eyes are saying otherwise...

-Anita, I will find them and I will make them pay.

-Angie...

-You don't have to say anything more. I will do all the rest. I brought you here so I can bring anyone else here."

She seemed set on getting revenge. She didn't even know from whom but she was going to get it. Seeing her eyes getting darker and darker, I did the first thing I could think of: I kissed her.

"Angie."

After looking up at her, I rubbed my nose against her neck and started nibbling on her skin.

"Anita..."

Hearing Angie gasp was a good sign. She must have licked what I was doing. It was my first time touching anyone and I had no idea how to do it but Angie did it so many times that I started catching up on things and decided to do whatever she did. Therefore I started licking her neck and even sucked her skin in with all my strength before biting her to leave a mark. I really liked biting her, it turned out and I completely forgot that I wanted to appease her anger and just continued biting every inch of her neck.