Bonus 1- Astéria turning into a child part 2

As hours passed, Astéria became more and more anxious and she started regretting letting Poehina go. She shouldn't have been blinded by what Poehina promised her. She never should have let her go.

Astéria couldn't sit still and would stare at the door without blinking. She didn't move even when her stomach started rumbling.

"Astéria, you should eat something."

No answer.

"Astéria?"

Saber tried her best to stay calm. She was just a child, she needed to be patient. Back when they got reunited, Astéria had been acting almost the same way towards Saber except that she didn't openly ignore her. Saber had PTSD from the time she had to look after Astéria and make sure that she wouldn't kill anyone because of Poehina. Moreover Saber wasn't the best with kids. She didn't know how long she could keep her calm and really wished for Poehina to hurry back.

"Astéria, if you don't eat, you are going to starve to death."

Still no reaction.

"Poehina would be very sad if you died."

Astéria finally showed signs of listening and she grabbed the spoon in front of her before eating, her eyes still fixated on the door.

"Finally..."

Saber thought that it was the end of her problems but the night was still young. Hearing that the feared Wizard was weak, hundreds of assassins got sent to them and Saber wouldn't have a second of peace for hours.

After pulling her blade out of the 54th person's eye, Saber growled:

"I am definitely not getting paid enough for this."

She looked at the unbothered child and felt goosebumps:

"How old are you supposed to be? 4? Why don't you look scared at all?"

Astéria didn't answer and just stared at Saber with red eyes.

"I just saved your life more than fifty times. Can't you look a tiny bit grateful?"

Being still ignored, Saber sighed:

"I really hope that Poehina and you never have kids. I don't want another mini you."

This perked Astéria's interest:

"Mini me?"

Saber shrugged. That was when the 55th assassin jumped in through the broken window. They launched towards Saber. She stepped on the left and kicked the blade out of their hands. She then dropped to the ground and kicked them in the knees to make them fall.

"Or a mini Poehina. Or a mix of you two. It depends which technique you use. But why am I explaining this to a kid?

-A mini Poehina?"

Just thinking about it made Astéria ecstatic. She would love to see a mini Poehina. That would be adorable. Saber on the other hand grabbed the attacker by the shoulders before throwing them out through the window. While wiping her hands she looked at Astéria and frowned:

"Put those yandere eyes of yours away. You are too young to think about having children."

Seeing that Astéria wasn't listening, Saber smirked:

"If Poehina had a child, she would love them more than anyone. Would you be able to share?"

Astéria frowned. She didn't like it. Not at all.

"That's what I thought."

Someone else climbed in the room and Saber continued fighting. The 56th got followed by 57th, 58th and 59th and Saber kept them away from the child skilfully. She didn't have time to kill them, however, because soon the door opened. Saber thought it would be number 60 but instead Poehin rushed in. Seeing all the blood made her scream:

"Who the hell dares attack my baby?"

Poehina immediately launched against the assassins and Saber stepped away to give her space. Poehina was very good at fighting but she was very bad at noticing the others around her. Saber would be in more danger if she helped so she preferred to wait.

"I see that you were very worried about me too..."

Poehina swung her huge hammer and ejected the first assaillant, hitting them straight in the stomach. They spat out some blood as they flew away and the second assaillant took advantage of the situation to attack. Poehina made them join the first one immediately and she blew the hair out of her face:

"Why don't you ever attack at the same time? That gives you the upper hand. You are so stupid."

The two left didn't like being lectured and they launched towards Poehina at the same time as instructed.

"Better."

Their upper hand didn't work for long however because Poehina crushed the first one's foot with her hammer and used it as a jumping stick to fly above the second's head. The first assassin grabbed their foot while screaming. They didn't have a lot of time to scream however because Poehina made them faint with one kick to the face. The one assailant left tried attacking Poehina in the back but she kicked behind her and swung her hammer to make the person fall. The assassin tried crawling away but Poehina was quicker and she punched them in the face five times before she calmed down.

When she finally let go of the assassin, Poehina jumped up and ran to Astéria, worried. She threw herself at her feet and detailed her face, looking for injuries:

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

Astéria got taken aback by how worried Poehina was about her. She really liked that feeling and started crying:

"Baby! Where does it hurt?"

Astéria hugged Poehina with all her strength:

"You came back..."

Poehina hugged her back:

"Of course. I always come back."

Saber coughed:

"Not that I want to break this sweet moment but I am the one who fought against 59 people.

-55. The last 4 were all me."

Saber rolled her eyes:

"55 or 59 that's the same."

Poehina shook her head:

"Still not 59."

Both of them laughed and Poehina thanked Saber for her help:

"No problem. But did you find out how to turn her back?"

Poehina shook her head:

"Nothing... Apparently she's the only one who can turn herself back.

-But how?

-I don't know. She has to wish for it or something."

Saber rubbed her chin:

"Maybe you could try getting in danger."

Poehina shook her head vigorously:

"No. She would kill me if I put myself in danger intentionally.

-Then what about making her jealous?

-Well... That could work after all. Will you help?

-Nope! Never! I don't want to die.

-But then who?

-Let's just grab someone out there to be your wife.

-My wife?"

Poehina bit her lower lip.

"I am so going to die because of this.

-Do you have a better idea?

-No, let's do it."