Chapter 85 🔞

Warning Smut

Saber left before us to get Sverre ready. Therefore this left us some time to get dressed too and Angie carried me back to our room. I was already perfectly clean but Angie still took me to the bathroom:

"Do you want to take a bath?"

I could feel that she was looking forward to it and the question was more for her than for me so I just laughed before nodding:

"Okay."

Angie almost jumped in excitement and she put me down on a chair before mixing scented oils into warm water. I thought that would be it but then she went on lighting coconut scented candles which were my favorite. Moreover she grabbed rose petals and disposed them at the surface of the water. I never was a big bath person. I really liked sitting in warm water but I never used candles or petals or anything. However, seeing my girlfriend prepare the bath for me was different. I couldn't wait to sit in it.

Angie stared at her work for a long second and once satisfied she finally came back to me. Being only wrapped into a blanket, Angie took me out of it and lifted me before gently placing me into the bathtub.

"How's the water?

-It's perfect. Are you not getting in too?"

She shook her head and pointed to the flask on her left:

"I will help you wash your hair.

-Is this what you did both times I fainted?"

Angie nodded proudly before rubbing the shampoo between her hands:

"Of course. You deserve nothing less.

-I'm so sorry that you had to do all of this. I could have taken a bath when I woke up."

This made Angie frown and I could see that she was angry:

"Why would you do that? You have me.

-But isn't it too much work?

-It's not work. I really enjoy it."

She seemed honest and she started washing my hair. It was way better than when I went to the hairdresser in my past life. She started massaging my scalp and I let out a moan:

"I like it."

Angie suddenly froze which made me turn around:

"What is it?"

Why did her eyes turn gold suddenly? What did I say?

"Nothing."

She went back to washing me but I could hear in her voice that it wasn't okay at all. I decided to move on and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. Once done with my hair, Angie's hands moved down to my shoulders and she applied a bit more force into the massage. When she found a nod and pressed it I couldn't help jumping. The female lead really was strong.

"Ah!"

Hearing my surprise, Angie bent toward my ear and whispered:

"If you don't want me to devour you right here, don't make such sounds.

-I just got surprised. It hurt.

-Did you like it?"

I felt Angie's breath on my skin and blushed. Where did my shy Orange go? This was a completely different person. And this different person was touching my body as if it was hers. Speaking of her touching me, why didn't she try something? She was all talk but she didn't make a move on me at all. Did she already get bored of me after two times? The thought made me pout but Angie couldn't see my face. Should I make a move on her? How was I supposed to arouse someone? Shouldn't she have pounced on me the second she saw me naked? What else could I do?