Chapter 83

When I woke up next I was once again clean and once again drained. I turned my head and noticed that the sky was orange. Had I been sleeping the whole day? This was embarrassing at this point.

"Anita? Did you sleep well?"

I suddenly noticed that I was sleeping on Angie's arm and the latter was hugging me close to her body.

"Hi..."

My voice got a bit better. I couldn't scream last time and only moaned and then I slept for hours so I had time to recover.

"I fainted again?"

Angie slowly nodded. She had a huge smile on her face and gently brushed a lock of hair from my face.

"You did."

I sighed:

"Oh... I really need to work out more. I was a bit too reliant lately."

Angie tilted her head:

"I know a workout that is way more effective than sparring.

-Really? What is it?"

Angie's eyes suddenly turned gold and that was my answer. If I hadn't understood then, Angie bent down towards me and grabbed my chin before kissing me deeply.

"Wait. I can't do it again. We did it the whole night yesterday and I even fainted now."

Angie frowned.

"It wasn't yesterday.

-What do you mean? How long have I been asleep?

-The first time we did it was the day before yesterday."

I needed a second to understand:

"Do you mean that I slept for a whole 24 hours? What?"

Angie kissed me on the forehead:

"We should workout more together. So you can get used to it.

-Above all you should stop doing it until I faint."

Angie raised her eyebrows:

"But you were the one who begged me not to stop the first time."

I immediately blushed remembering it and tried changing the subject:

"I don't remember begging you to let me sleep naked."

Angie looked down at my naked body with a smirk:

"Couldn't you at least give me a shirt?

-You didn't need it.

-Says who?

-Says your girlfriend."

She said it so close to my face that I looked away. However the next second, Angie's hand found its place under my chin and she forced me to look up:

"Look at me."

This was exactly what she said before. I didn't know what face I made when I realized that but Angie's eyes turned dangerously gold. I was completely numb down there at this point and I needed to quickly divert her attention:

"Who sent the maid from yesterday?"

Remembering the maid made one of Angie's eyes turn red while the other one stayed golden. I was curious to see what would win: her hornyness or her anger?

"I will take care of them later."

It seemed the golden color prevailed and Angie kissed me before rolling and trapping me under her. Her hands were getting quicker or maybe it was just because I was already naked.

"Stop."

Angie immediately stopped.

"You said that I could touch you too but at the end you did everything again.

-But I love teasing you. I love sucking on your nipples and I love the taste of your fluid. I love seeing you shake under my hold and I love it when you hold back your breath during every climax. I love the face you make when you are getting closer but I don't let you come and I love when you start crying because the stimuli is just too much. I love finding out more about your reactions. I want to see what face you would make if I penetrated you with three fingers instead of two. I want to find out how many times you could climax in an hour. I want to hear the sound you will make when I bite your clitoris..."

I suddenly covered her mouth of my hands:

"I got it!"

Angie pulled my hands away with a smirk:

"Are you feeling shy?"

She bent close enough to be inches from my face:

"We didn't do it enough if you are still acting shy. Maybe you need some more rounds to get used to it."

And she accompanied her words with her thumbs rubbing my nipples.

"Wait. If you don't let me touch you, we could at least feel good together. For example we could try scissoring."

I didn't know how Angie knew what I was talking about. Did she study before we did it?

"Won't that be too much moving for you?"

This hurt my pride. I spent a whole day in bed. How could I not have any energy left? That would be way too much and I had to prove to Angie that I was capable of scissoring her. But just as I was going to insist on my vigor, we both heard my stomach grumble. This made me blush and I knew that Angie wasn't going to let it slide.

I quickly grabbed her by the neck and pulled her towards me to kiss her. Angie let herself go and answered to my kiss. Then the next second she lifted me up, bridal style, while we were still connected.

"What are you doing?

-Feeding my lovely girlfriend of course. What else should I do when the love of my life is hungry.

-Can't you teleport food like last time?

-Are you that impatient to have sex with me? Don't worry, we have all the time in the world. But first: let's get you something to eat. You will get sick if you exercise right after eating."

Angie suddenly stopped talking and her eyes flashed silver before going back to purple:

"Or did you want to play with food in the bedroom?

-What? No, that's not what I meant."

But Angie wasn't listening to me at this point.

"What a great idea. We should hundred percent do it later today."

I rolled my eyes:

"As if you needed food until now to devour me."

This made Angie laugh:

"You are right. I would always choose you over food. But I would love to see you covered in black chocolate. Maybe we could heat it enough for it to be burning but not burning enough for it to hurt. I already know what face you would make. You seem to like light pain. You would love being burned by chocolate and I would love licking you clean."

As she was talking, her eyes turned completely silver and I thought she would turn around any second to go back to our room. But Angie just continued dreaming aloud while taking me to breakfast.