Bonus 2- Anita becoming a child part 2

Fortunately Sverre didn't rush back in and Saber raised her hand to her heart to calm herself down:

"Okay, I'm going to have nightmares for days after this. Where the hell did the rest of your body go?

-What do children like?

-What?

-What do children like?

-So we are just going to ignore the fact that you got reduced by 80%?

-I don't know what children like. Can you help me?"

Saber had never heard Astéria asking for something so nicely.

"Is it that important to you?

-Yes."

Saber sighed:

"Okay, let me think. I really loved studying poisons as a child but apparently that's not supposed to be normal.

-Really?"

Saber shrugged:

"I don't know why. Knowing how poisonous plants work is fascinating. If you don't use the right dose, your target could get a very bad stomach ache instead of dying. Who would want that?"

Astéria nodded slowly:

"Should I give her a book about poisonous plants?

-Her? Wait! Are you having a child with Poehina? That was quick!"

Astéria frowned:

"No.

-Yeah, sure. Why else would you suddenly be interested in children? You don't care about anyone except for Poehina. Do you plan on adopting? Or is Poehina already pregnant? I didn't even notice that she was showing. Is this some kind of wizard thing? Do your kids grow in like a week?"

Astéria's eyes suddenly turned yellow:

"Don't say such things. Pregnancy could destroy her body forever and I'm not even talking about how painful it is."

Saber rolled her eyes:

"Don't tell me that you can't protect her with your powers. Poehina would be the safest pregnant woman to ever have existed."

Astéria's eyes immediately went back to purple. Would Poehina really be okay? She never talked about wanting children so Astéria didn't know if she wanted any. She even preferred Poehina never getting pregnant because that would mean her suffering for months before even having to go through childbirth. But Saber was right. She could absorb her pain. Astéria could figure out a spell against morning sickness. She could even invent a spell to help her carry the weight of the child.

Would their child be as cute as tiny Poehina? Just thinking back to the child that she had in her arms made Astéria's heart squeeze. A tiny Poehina would be adorable. But would Astéria be a good mother? Could she take care of such a small creature? She shouldn't have a child if she couldn't take care of it. Astéria forced herself to stop thinking about it. If Poehina didn't want children then it didn't matter what that child would look like or if she could raise her. All that mattered was what Poehina wanted. Astéria was fine with whatever.

Saber started laughing:

"I can see your eyes turning golden from miles away, Astéria. I didn't think that you two would have children. I thought that us three would be the cool aunts forever but I guess I could be your child's cool aunt.

-You don't want children?

-Yurk. Me? I would rather die. Have you seen what they look like? And they always cry and..."

Saber quickly coughed:

"But I'm sure yours will be very cute, don't worry."

Astéria shook her head:

"That's not important right now. I haven't talked about it with Anita yet."

Saber shrugged:

"Take your time. Thanks to your powers you have literally every option available. She doesn't have to get pregnant but even that's possible because of your metamorphosis spell. I'm sure you have already tried that out with her."

Astéria shook her head.

"Never?

-We didn't need it."

Saber laughed:

"Sorry to have underestimated you. Anyway, I think if you want to make a child happy you should give her something safer than a poison book... For example sweets? Maybe that would be better.

-What kind of sweets?

-Any kind. Cakes, cupcakes, ice cream... Just give her sugar. Everyone loves sugar.

-Thanks.

-Wait! Don't give her too much! Children are very weak. They get sick easily."

Astéria froze:

"How much is too much?"

Saber shrugged:

"I don't know. Just too much."

This wasn't helping Astéria at all and she felt even more scared than before. She was going to ask more but forced herself to calm down. Even if Poehina did want children, she would never have any with Astéria if she saw how cowardly she was being. She needed to figure this out on her own. And the next second Astéria's head was gone.

When she came back, Astéria noticed that Poehina was wide awake. She hoped that she had fallen asleep because of how silent she was being but Poehina's huge eyes were open and staring at Astéria's hair. She was playing with it and wouldn't stop curling her locks around her fingers. Astéria thought she was adorable and didn't dare make a sound, scared that she would disturb her. Poehina had trouble controlling her strength and pulled Astéria's hair very strongly but the latter didn't mind at all. She could pull her hair out if that would make Poehina happy.

Feeling Astéria's breath, Poehina suddenly looked up. When she realized that Astéria's head came back, she started laughing:

"You're here!"

She let go of Astéria's hair to start touching her face:

"You are so pretty."

Astéria started blushing from head to toe. She suddenly realized that she just made her head disappear in front of a child. She was lucky that Poehina didn't get traumatized. She should be way more careful.

Seeing Poehina looking up at her without blinking made Astéria shake. What should she do? She finally dared touching that child but Saber just told her that they were very weak. Should she play with her? But what if Poehina fell and hurt herself? And what if they didn't play? Would she get bored and start hating her?

Astéria got her answer when she heard Poehina's stomach grumble. The little child immediately looked down at her stomach and she grimaced. Astéria immediately froze.

"Don't cry! I will give you food! What do you want to eat?"

Poehina seemed to really like that question. Her eyes started shining:

"I want cake!"

Astéria frowned. Saber said not to give the child too much sweets:

"Cake?

-Yes!

-Okay... What kind of cake would you like?

-Orange cake!"

Astéria blushed again. Hearing that young child say orange reminded her of the past:

"Do you like oranges?

-I love oranges! It's my favorite fruit! I love oranges more than anything else. But don't worry, I love you way more than oranges."

Astéria thought she would faint from such cuteness.