Chapter 81

The first thing I felt when I woke up was pain. My throat hurt so bad that it was burning up at this point. I couldn't feel it at all anymore and I tried clearing it up but only started coughing painfully. This immediately woke Angie up and she pulled me in her arms to heal me. The pain and the cough immediately went away and all I was left feeling now was exhaustion. I couldn't lift a single finger and just sat there, inanimate.

"Are you okay?"

Angie looked very worried and seeing my face seemed to have reminded her of what happened the night before because she blushed:

"I'm sorry. I went a bit too hard.

-A bit?"

I didn't recognize my voice. It wasn't even a voice at this point. I used it so much that I could only whisper now. Angie immediately touched my neck and said:

"Please, don't talk. You should rest. Lay down, I will bring you some tea."

Being still naked, Angie brought me a shirt and helped me put it on. I didn't even remember when I fell asleep last night but it seemed she had cleaned me up while I was out. But then why didn't she dress me up? I didn't feel cold at all so she must have used warming magic on me but couldn't she at least put a shirt on me?

Seeing my naked body made Angie blush and that made me frown. I wanted to make fun of her and tell her that she wasn't acting the same way the night before but I still couldn't talk so I just let her dress me in silence.

Angie ran out of the room and I crumbed on the bed. I never realized how many muscles the human body was composed of but now every single one of them hurt. How could I be so tired? Was sex always this exhausting? Was I too out of shape? Thinking this hurt my ego but then I realized that maybe it was just how sex was with Angie. I thought back to the night before and immediately blushed. If I could move I would have even hid behind my hands. I had never seen Angie like that before. She looked completely out of it. Like someone addicted. I had never been so attracted to her before.

Thinking back made me remember everything I felt and I felt something weird in my lower belly. Despite dying and not being able to breathe without grunting, I really wanted to do it again. How many times would it be by then? I completely lost count at some point so I didn't know.

Angie wouldn't say no, right? She seemed way more into it than me and I knew that I just needed to show some skin if she said that she was worried I would get hurt. She would stop worrying about me once she saw all the marks she left. And maybe this time I could taste her too.

Just as I was planning how to seduce Angie, I heard the door open and turned to it with a smile. I was ready to take my top off (being the only clothing left on me because Angie didn't seem to think that I needed pants for some reason) but stopped when I saw that it wasn't Angie at all. The newcomer was a maid I had never seen before and seeing her come in without knocking made me frown. What maid would come in without knocking first? She didn't look young enough not to know that.

"Good morning, Princess."

She bowed and looked so normal that I decided to ignore my bad feeling. Maybe I didn't hear her knock. I was rather out of it.

"Good morning."

I spoke so quietly that I didn't think she heard me.

"I brought you your morning tea."

I tried sitting up but fell back with a groan:

"Thank you. Just... Leave it on... The table."

The maid pinched her lips:

"Princess Astéria insisted that you drink it as quickly as possible. It was prepared with medicinal herbs."

I frowned. This did sound like Angie but why would she send a maid and not come herself?