Chapter 87- Astéria's POV 🔞

Smut

I had to kill the King. Not only kill him. I had to introduce him to my special basement. But right now nothing was more important than Anita. She was lying in front of me, naked. She was naked. I didn't know that someone could look so perfect. There was not a single detail on her body that I didn't like and I needed to feel her. I needed to touch her until I could draw her with my eyes closed.

This was dangerous. Every time I caught a glimpse of her skin my whole mind went fuzzy and I couldn't see anything anymore. She would fill my field of vision and I was scared that I was dreaming. What if I moved and she wasn't there anymore? What if when I touched her I realized that she wasn't real? What if I never met her? What if I was still on that road where my father left me? What if I never heard her sing? What if I died?

"Oh no... I got all dirty."

Seeing the trace of chocolate on her perfect skin finally woke me up from my panic. She was real. She was real and she was my girlfriend. She didn't run away and she loved me. Everything was more than fine. Everything was better than I could have ever imagined. I could touch her and I could make her feel good. She would look only at me and... No. I had to stop thinking about such things. She said that she wanted to take care of the King's situation first. It was for the best. He needed to pay for what he did.

I would wait for Anita to carry out her plan and the next second I would kidnap him. He would regret attacking who I held dear. I had so many ideas of spells that I could use against him that I couldn't choose. Should I torture him physically first? What would make him suffer longer? He should stay awake for most of it therefore I should start by something painless like pulling his fingernails out. I would use spells to prevent him from losing blood and would move on to his fingers. I would break them one after the other before tearing them off with my teeth. Or should I use a saw?

Ideas were swirling around in my head and I had to quickly hurt someone. We had to leave as quickly as possible:

"I will bring you a tissue."

However, Anita held me back by the sleeve:

"I was thinking that you could use your tongue instead."

I thought I would die. What did she say?

"Anita... Don't say such things."

She should know that she shouldn't tease me. She should hold me back because if she didn't, I had no idea what I would do. I wouldn't let her go until she pleaded for me to stop, her eyes filled with tears. If she didn't tell me to stop, I would continue making her feel amazing. But Anita never said that word. I knew exactly what would make her feel good and she didn't want me to stop even when she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. Therefore she just fainted again and again, her body giving up before she did.

We had already done it for nine hours in total but it wasn't enough. I started getting scared of myself. When would it be enough? No matter how many hours would pass, I always wanted to feel her more. Would she get scared of me if she heard all the fantasies I had about her? I really wanted to taste her again and again. She didn't even have to do anything. She could just lay there and not lift a single finger. I would do all the work and I knew I would never get bored of it.

I really wanted to tie her hands behind her back and then tie her hands around me so she would never let me go. She could tie my hands too. I knew she would like it and I would love to see her excited face. I wanted to tie her hands behind her knees so she wouldn't be able to hide her face anymore. What if I wrapped her whole body with a blue ribbon? She would look like a huge gift and I could unwrap her with my teeth.

As if she had heard what I was thinking about, Anita smirked:

"What? Did I turn you on?"

I had to calm down. There was no other way and I started hurting myself to force my mind to focus on something else. However, seeing me bite my lip made Anita frown and she cupped my face, worried:

"Stop, you're bleeding."

I let out a painful sigh:

"Anita... The King.

-Forget about what I said. We could go to Saber later."

This was all I needed to hear. Anita gave me her consent and I almost tackled her to the bed before licking the chocolate away from her neck. Once clean, I moved on to her fingers and sucked them clean too. Anita seemed to really like this play so I grabbed more chocolate and made it melt in my hands before covering her body with it. The temperature was perfect. Anita got a bit burned and she did her best to hold back a moan. I didn't like her holding back and I pushed my finger between her lips:

"Do you like it?"

Anita quickly nodded:

"Yes.

-Then moan."

I let my finger slide to the side of her mouth but I didn't pull it out and I started licking her body again, eating the chocolate. At first both of us really liked it but soon Anita got jealous and wanted some chocolate too:

"Can I taste?"

I laughed before taking a mouthful of chocolate and kissing Anita deeply. She ate the chocolate from my mouth and sighed:

"More."

I by far preferred licking Anita's skin than food but I really liked feeding her with my mouth. Soon Anita's body got clean again but I still continued licking. She tasted so sweet.

"Angie..."

Hearing her call my name made my whole body shiver and I immediately kissed Anita. Having pulled away, I realized that some of the marks I had left were starting to fade and that made me frown. I immediately made a lot more but it seemed Anita was in a rush:

"Touch me down too."

I immediately complied and helped Anita reach climax. Once the freezing stopped and Anita started breathing again, she smiled:

"I love your tongue. It feels so good."

I was ready to give her more but Anita stopped me by the shoulders:

"Me too. I want to touch you too."

She asked me to touch me numerous times but it all just felt like a waste of time. I really wanted her to touch me but that would mean that I would waste time when I could lick her. We could use our tongues on each other at the same time but then I wouldn't be able to see her face and wouldn't see her feel good. We could try other things as Anita wanted and I wasn't against it but that would mean me taking my clothes off and her seeing me. I... I didn't like that. What if she didn't like what she saw?

"Later."

Anita wasn't taking this answer anymore and she crossed her arms, determined:

"If you don't let me touch you too, I'm going on a strike."

No! No. No. No. She couldn't. What would I do if I couldn't touch her? But then should I comply? But what if she saw my body? What should I do? I could feel my eyes going white from here and tried my best to calm down. Anita was too good at reading my eye colors, I had to control it.

"What's wrong, Angie? Why would you not want me to touch you?"

It was too late. She already saw. I couldn't lie to her but what if I didn't answer? She wouldn't let me touch her anymore. I couldn't have that. But then should I say the truth? It felt awkward but I knew that Anita would make me feel better. I knew that she would comfort me. She was way too nice to break up with me because I was ugly. No. I shouldn't say that. Anita said I was perfect. But she never saw my body. Was my body perfect too? I was completely lost and only saw one solution: communication.

"I don't like you seeing my body."

I said it. It was too late now.