29 | Chile, Anyways so

W R A Y A

Two days later, after the beige man's apology and all, I was back at Oniria, on stage with Nova and Raven behind me. The lights shone on us as Wet The Bed by Chris Brown began to play.

I was dressed in an Iridescent lacy one-piece with rhinestones paired with eight inches of glow-in-the-dark platform boots—and of course, I was covered in glitter. Complaining wasn't even an option anymore.

I've accepted my fate with glitters.

Unlike me, Nova and Raven were in more revealing lingerie and an even higher heels.

Twirling and twerking until the song was over. We left the stage and Nova couldn't contain the happiness in her as she jumped on me. "That was so fun!" She screamed. Unlike me, she started working as a stripper by choice. She wanted to be a stripper. She CHOSE to be a stripper and was so happy the first time she performed.

"Let's calm down and celebrate in my dressing room," I let out. We walked towards my dressing room, while Raven tried to calm Nova down from screaming again.

"Ahhhh!!!" Raven and Nova screamed in unison as we entered the dressing room. I flinched from the sudden noise as they both jumped on me and hugged me way too tight. "You're going to crush me," I let out.

"Sorry, we're just too excited,"

"If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have performed today. Thank you so much!!!" Nova tightened her arms around me. "I understand, just please let me go," I let out as I tried to wiggle myself away from their arms.

"What the fuck!" Raven let out as she stepped closer to our things. "They are wet!" She held my jacket and said.

"What do you mean they are wet? How can they be wet?" I let out as I stepped closer to her and grabbed the jacket from her. The denim jacket was soaking wet. I dropped it and grabbed my dress and it was also wet.

I looked at the girls completely and utterly confused. "What-how-who did this?" Nova said as she took the dress from me. She felt the dress and dropped it on the recamier. She stepped closer to hers and Raven's bag, opening the bag, "These are not wet," She said.

"Only Wraya's things are wet," Raven let out in realisation. I scoffed immediately knowing who was petty enough to do something like that.

Number One, Kiss.

Number Two, Gift.

—but for the past years I've known Gift, she was never the type to do things behind someone's back. She liked confrontation and I knew she would never throw water on my things.

Kiss, on the other hand, had done something similar to this before. She broke my cosmetics and smudged them on my clothes. This time was water. I knew exactly what I needed to do.

"Hello?" Nova said to her phone as she raised the device to her ears. "Yes, I'm Nova, Neel's sister." She said and paused for a second.

"He's what?!!" She exclaimed. Her facial expression changed to terrified as her eyes began to water. "Yes, I'll be there!" She said and hung up.