66 | 'More' Effects

I fluttered my eyes and groaned at the painful feeling I felt on my body, causing me to move my body slightly on the soft mattress but the movement only enhanced the pain as my ass cheeks rubbed on the bed. "Oww," I let out and finally opened my eyes.

It took me a few seconds to register where I was and realising I was on the beige man's bed, in his room, I sprinted up and scrambled for my phone. Spotting my purse from the nightstand, right beside the bed; no idea how it got there but I picked it up and unzipped it, bringing out my phone.

As I unlocked it, the time written largely on the screen said '7:48 pm'. My eyes almost popped out of its socket knowing fully well that Reality would have arrived home and asked of me. I raised the blanket and peeped under the blanket, at my naked, bruised body, mentally slapping myself.

"I should have woken up earlier..." I whined, scolding myself. Picking up my phone again, I went to my texts and met thousands of texts from Nova and Raven—with a few replies from me?

Nova
— • Where are you? 1:02 pm

— • OoOoOoOoOo 1:43 pm
— • Hanging out with your boyfriend again?
— • 😉😋😛
— • use condom!!!

— • omg! Are you two really fucking? 2:27 pm
— • you're ignoring my texts because you're fucking right?

— • I'll assume you're fucking if you don't have to reply to this. 2:59 pm

— • YOU ARE FUCKING!!! 3:15 pm

— • Are you done now? 4:00 pm
— • Reality is here and interrogating us about your whereabouts.
— • We had to lie about you going out to visit a friend.
— • She went back to her place, Are you there?

— • Seriously, where are you? 4:45 pm

— • I'm getting worried! 5:05 pm

5:06 pm,
I'm at Taehyung's place. I'm fine, don't worry. • —

— • Taehyung?
— • Are you okay?

5:10 pm
Of course, I'll be home tonight • —

— • Okay.
— • We'll be expecting you.
— • and the juicy deets 😉

I rolled my eyes and groaned at the silly emojis she sent. The beige man had replied to my texts to calm the girls down from getting too worried that something bad had happened to me. She would be so shocked to know that it was the beige man that replied her texts and not me. I went on the beige man's number and texted him to come into the room, not wanting him to take risks of going out since Reality could be out in the living room and also, I had no clothes on.

A few minutes later, he walked into the room and locked the door behind him. "Wraya, how are you feeling?" He rushed to me and sat on the bed beside me, cupping my face. "My body is a little bit sore," I responded with an understatement. It wasn't a little bit, it was hurting like crazy and I was one hundred per cent sure I wouldn't be able to perform the next day at the club.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have gone so hard on you." He said and pressed his lips on mine, giving it a light peck while his hands moved to my neck and caressed a spot which I felt he left a hickey because of how it was slightly sensitive compared to other parts before standing up and walking to his closet. "No, I asked for you to—smack me," My face heat up as I remembered asking him to slap my ass multiple times 'harder' and screaming 'more'.