09 | Reality Kim

"Cactus, are you sure this is what you want to wear?" I questioned as I sprayed kids perfume on her dress. "Yes, Daddy. I look like Wednesday Addams," She said as she turned to her full length mirror.

She was dress in a black sleeveless knee-length ball-gown with a golden coloured bat-shaped design plated at the back. A chunky lace-up black boots with a bat-shaped golden coloured metal headband and a bat-shaped golden coloured shoulder bag.

Everything was Bat-shaped. "let's go, Daddy!" She said and slipped her tiny hands into mine as we made our way out of her bedroom.

Her Classmate, Dabin was having a birthday party and Reality insisted on going even though she always says how much she didn't like her.

"Ticking bomb, Why do you want to go to this party? I thought you said you didn't like Dabin," I asked as I helped her get into the passenger  seat. I fastened the seat belt before moving to the driver's seat.

"Sometimes I hate her, sometimes I like her, and sometimes she just makes me feel somehow. Don't you understand things like that?" She exclaimed moving her hands with the words.

I chuckled before glancing at her. "I understand. I feel like that with my friends too, sometimes." I replied.

"Anyways, I'm going to Dabin's stupid party because I want to make her cry. She's always showing off in school and I hated it. I'm sure my dress is more beautiful than hers," She responded, cutely pouted and folded her arms.

"W-what," I was too stunned to speak. Reality has always been like this but I've never heard her say she wants to make a person cry. "What do you know about making people cry?" I questioned, low-key amused.

"You'll see, Daddy. She'll cry so much, they'll have to stop the stupid party." She responded, flashing me an heart melting smile. I knew she had something planned the moment she asked to wear a ball gown to a birthday party that wasn't hers but I couldn't wait to see what shenanigans she was planning to do at the little girl's party.

Being with Reality wasn't able to stop me from thinking about the previous night. Who was that woman? Glitter.
The way she looked at me caused weird feelings in my stomach. Thinking about it caused the feelings to erupt again.

No— I should be focusing on Getting Anton Stepanov killed. The back rooms had CCTV cameras in them so killing him in there would most likely get my identity revealed but then again, trying to kill him anywhere other than the back room would be a suicide mission.

The only doable option was the back room but the obstacle was the CCTV.

R  E  A  L  I  T  Y

"Daddy, Can you get me a pet?" I looked at Daddy and waited for his response. "I want a big scorpion in a glass box," I added still waiting for this answer.

"Daddy?" I called when he wasn't answering me. He does this sometimes. What do they call it? Space off? He does that sometimes. "Daddy!" I called again and tapped his hands.

"Huh? Cactus?" He looked at me before looking back at the road. "What were you thinking?" I questioned.

"Work stuff," He simply replied.

"Can you tell me?" I asked.

"I can't, Death trap. It's part of the rules at the company," He replied making me sigh. I really wished I could help Daddy with this work but then, an idea popped into my head.