36 | Hots

We finally arrived at the apartment's building after what felt like an eternity. Reality wouldn't stop talking and trying to turn back and the beige man had a time trying to get her to stop moving so much.

"...but Daddy, I want to stay with Wraya," There we were, on the nineteenth floor where Reality was refusing to go to their apartment.

"DeathTrap, Wraya has been working all night, she's probably tired," The man did his best to convince his stubborn daughter but she wasn't budging.

"How about this, When it's morning, I'll come to pick you and then we can go to my place and get dressed for your friend's birthday," I suggested, trying to get her off my back.

"Okay!"

We, the adults let out a relief sigh when the stubborn little girl finally agreed to stay with her dad. "I'll see you tomorrow!" She said and waved at me.

About a minute later, the girls and I finally let our bodies fall on the couch as we entered the great room. "Reality is such a piece of work, I wonder how the beige man lives with her without transporting her back to her mother's womb," Raven joked.

"Probably because she's his daughter and he loves her with his soul? Kids her age can be stress-causing for the adults but once she's around 10,11,12, It'll get better," Nova said.

"I wonder who her mother is?" I said referring to Reality's birth mom. "You mean who managed to get knocked up by that Greek god of a man?" Raven paraphrased my words, causing a chuckle to escape from Nova's lips.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. Earlier at the Club, I went through your DMs on Moongram and you would not believe you sent you a message," Raven declared while pulling out her phone.

"Rihanna?" I let out jokingly.

"Better—well not better than Rihanna—but you'll get what I mean. Angela DMed you, inviting you to her brand launching party. She said something about 'meeting you was nice'—here take a look," She handed her phone to me while Nova leaned in to read the messages with me.

~Angela_angel

— • Hello, Sweetheart.
— • Nice meeting you the other day.
— • I hope all has been good.

Hi, Angela. • —
Yes, all has been good. What about you? • —

— • Things have been hectic but it's all good.
— • I'm launching my clothing brand next weekend and I wanted to see if you'll be available to come.

Of course, I'll come • —

— • That's such good news, I'll send you an invite.

wrayaya liked the message.

"You met with Angela and you didn't tell us??!!" Nova exclaimed. The night I met her was the same night I got violated by Richard Wilson. The situation I was in was insane and awful and I couldn't remember I met Angela.

"Sorry, I forgot," I let out.

"You shouldn't forget things like this. You need connections with these people to become a fully-fledged influencer. You need to talk to people like Angela," Nova let out.