68 | Mission Round 2

A/N
I know, I'm writing an author's note at the beginning of the chapter again when I said I hated it but I felt like I needed to Say this because more than half of this chapter is smut.

I can't believe I wrote smut again,

W R A Y A

"Wraya, I have something to say," The beige man said, seriously as we silently cuddled on my bed. Reality was at school and the girls were out, to visit Gift at the hospital as a co-worker. "What is it?" I asked as I turned to him, wrapping my arm around his waist.

"I have Good and Bad news, Which one do you want to hear first?" He asked and not thinking much, I replied, "Good."

"Then, My boss at Chomrhade is retiring and I'm going to be the new boss," He announced, causing me to gasp and squeal in delight. "Oh my gosh, That's amazing!" I screamed and jumped on him before pressing my lips on his. His hands moved to my ass, gently squeezing the cheeks as our lips tangled and untangled repeatedly.

If he became the boss, I could order him to do whatever I wanted and he wouldn't need anybody's authorisation to do anything. I was finally at the top of the world.

"Wait—what's the bad news?" Remembering he said he had good news and bad news, I abruptly pulled away from the kiss and questioned. "Before I get named as the new boss, I need to execute a particular mission," He said.

"Yeah, but what's the big deal? I mean—you've done countless of missions so why's that a bad news?" I asked, trying to grasp why he named it 'Bad news'.

"Well, this mission is like no other. Out of 150 employees at the organisation, I'm the only qualified person to go on the mission and it was ordered by the dictators of the country. The political leaders... and if I successfully execute this mission, the organisation would be protected by the government. We'd be untouchable and every jailed employee would be released—your dad would be released," He explained.

"But... I might be gone for a while and I also, might not come back," He whispered and it scared me. "W-what do you mean you might not come back? What about me? What about your daughter?" You haven't told me you love me yet, I was going to add that but I realized if he didn't come back, It would affect Reality more than me.

"I'll make sure I come back. I have my daughter waiting for me, I have you waiting for me," He said and pulled me into a tight hug. "I'll be leaving in three days and I believe Reality would be perfectly fine with you," He added.

I snuggled into his chest, "I'm going to miss you," I forced myself to let out the words of my heart. "I'll miss you too," He responded and kissed my forehead. "You know, we could make good use of the three days I have left before leaving?" Knowing what he was insinuating, I playfully rolled my eyes and pulled away from the hug.

"Be clear," I answered in the tone he usually speaks in."Would you prefer me to say I want to fuck you?" He stated clearly just like I had said but I was shocked that he could be so vulgar.

"I-I..." I was rendered speechless and feeling hot. Was it normal that I suddenly got horny with just eleven words? I guess it was. "You what?" The beige man moved extremely close to my face, just a few centimetres away as he stared down at my lips and let out flirtatiously.

"Shut up and kiss me," As a defence mechanism, I said.

He pulled me onto his lap and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me in for a kiss while his other hand automatically went to my ass cheeks, squeezing it like a stress ball. I parted my lips, allowing his tongue to slip in and explore my mouth as I moved my hands to the back of his head, slowly massaging his scalp and tugging his hair.