65 | More

A/N
I normally hate it when an author's note is at the beginning of the chapter but I feel like I needed to say this before writing this particular chapter.

No one:

Me: *on google* How to write a smut scene.

Also, I won't be proofreading this because my Asexual ass will find it cringe and all. Also, I—please say how you feel about this chapter.

Needless to say, this whole chapter would be smut only. You may skip if you want...

"I want to see you clearly when I fuck you,"

The beige man's reply only confirmed what we were about to do and the sex being my first normal—possibly best one yet, made me incredibly nervous. I was grabbing the sheets with my heart running 100kmph—scratch that, My heart was running at the speed of light and my pussy was aching so much that I could have sworn that my heart split into two and one of them moved to my pussy.

I could feel my heartbeat in there.

The beige man slowly walked to the bed, removing his belt while keeping eye contact with me. I kept eye contact with him and having no intent to look away, my hands involuntarily moved to the rim of my black shorts, gently tugging on it as I bit my lip, still keeping eye contact.

The bed dipped as he finally got on the bed but with his slacks unzipped, his boxers and bulge were poking out from the beige slacks. As he moved closer to me, my face was directly to his covered cock as I gulped even harder and looked up at him, feeling very small but in an arousing way.

He grabbed my jaw and traced my lower lip with his thumbs while looking down at me with the same expression he had on when he threatened me a few months back but unlike then, I wanted him to ruin me—in a good way. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," He let out in a whisper, causing me to want to push my legs together to ease the aching feeling I felt in my pussy but I couldn't because he was standing between my legs.

I couldn't respond to his words as I felt the feeling of 'cat caught my tongue', causing me to only gulp and nod. His hands moved to my shoulders and pushed me down to lie on the bed, My head hit the soft pillows and I grabbed the sheets even harder thinking ten minutes forward.

He grabbed my face and pressed his lips on mine in the most gentle way ever and moved his hands from my tummy, making sure to squeeze my boobs softly before resting them on my neck. The kiss got more heated as he started grinding on my thighs. I wasn't the one feeling the pleasure but I couldn't help but moan at the feeling of his clothed cock rubbing my thighs.

"Fuck!" He breathed out obscene profanities as the grinding halted. He pulled away and moved his hands to my gown which was now raised to my waist, pulling them up and over my head. I was left in my bra and black shorts as I felt a little bit self-conscious but remembering that I had been dancing in lingerie in front of countless men and him multiple times helped me boost my confidence.

He dived into my neck and harshly suckled on my skin, causing a sudden moan to erupt from my mouth. I was shocked at myself at the obscene sound that flew out of my mouth, almost covering my mouth. I tried to control the sounds that comes out of my mouth but as he continued suckling and nibbling on my neck, it was getting harder to keep them in and I had no choice but to let them out. My hands instinctively moved to the back of his hair, tugging on his dark locks with my mouth opened and my pulse racing.

He moved down to the valley between my breasts and his hands slipped to my back, like a professional, my bra got unclipped and was thrown somewhere in his room. My below-average breast was now exposed to him and without warning, his mouth landed on my nipples as he sucked the sensitive buds while his hands were on the other, squeezing it. I shuddered at the pleasurable feeling and the aching feeling between my legs increased. It was so aching that it felt like I was going crazy, causing my moans to increase in volume as I felt my arousal soaking through my thongs and my black shorts.