12 | Slap Back

W   R    A    Y    A

I stepped into Oniria and I could feel eyes on me, both men and the girls that were working there. Tommy had called me and asked me to come when I was with Jake.

I guessed Diamond and Gift or should I say, Azura had cried to Tommy and told him what I said and did.

"Glitter, it's so nice to see you," Tommy greeted with a smile. "I'm sorry for calling you here but Diamond said something about..." He trailed off.

"Yeah about that, I want Diamond removed as my backup dancer and transferred to the back room," I folded my arms on my chest and stated.

"But—" I cut Tommy off.

"She deserves it," She was talking trash about me right in front of my eyes. She should be glad I didn't slap her. "Okay. I'll have her transferred to the backroom, with Fairy too?" He asked.

"No, Fairy didn't do anything. But I do want to let you know that I will not be performing with anyone. I'll have my own dances but not with anybody," I requested. On my way to the Club, I thought of it and I didn't want to dance with anyone to avoid a situation similar to what happened with Diamond earlier.

"You know you'll be dancing twice in one night, right?"

I nodded, signaling I understood. Knowing how easily I get angry, it was better for me to practice and dance alone. I also got disinterested in making friends after what happened with Gift aka Azura. I was just there to gather money to help my mom and Jake so it doesn't matter if I had friends in the club or not.

"Also, The club had an apartment for Siren when she was still here, and now, It's yours as long as you're the face of Oniria," Tommy informed earning a loud gasp from me. I dropped my folded arms.

I didn't know the title came with an apartment. I had been staying at a rundown cheap motel after Saya passed away and I was waiting to earn more money so I could rent a decent apartment.

"A-re you for real?" I stammered with my hands over my mouth. "Yeah... You don't need to pay rent. You will pay electricity and water bills yourself though," Tommy said, I nodded simultaneously with a smile on my face.

Tommy's phone dinged, he bought it out and his eyes lit up upon checking it. "I will text you the address and stuff, have fun and be here tomorrow!" Tommy said as he rushed away.

I could earn money and I had a free apartment. The Universe was surely on my side. I smiled to myself as I stood there.

"Hi, Glitter," Fairy came to me and greeted me. "I heard your conversation with Tommy, Can you please not send Diamond to the back room? Once she gets transferred there, she'll never be brought back as a dancer. Please," He pleaded, ruining my good mood.

I sighed in annoyance, "Does the Foul mouthed girl knows you're doing this for her? You know, begging me to not get her transferred to the back room?" I questioned and folded my arms on my chest. My handbag rested on my tummy and hip.

"No, but I know she would have done the same for me if I was in her position. We've been friends since forever and I don't want to see her get transferred back there," She explained.

"You know what Fairy, I like you. You're a good friend. People like us are hard to find, you know that? Here you are begging me not to send your friend to the backroom but your friend will probably get jealous of you instead of being happy when good things happen to you,"

"I've heard what you said but I won't go back on my words to Tommy until Diamond comes to me and apologize for what she said about me," I finished and proceeded to walk toward the backroom.

I had a score to settle with Kiss.

With Fairy following me, I questioned. "Do you know where Kiss is?"

"Yes," She replied and led the way. We got to a Large red room with dressing Mirrors and Chairs. A bedroom song was playing on a low volume. Some girls were applying makeup while some were chatting. "This is where the girls who work in the back room stay," Fairy whispered to me.

Some of the girls noticed Fairy and I, they stopped what they were doing and started whispering to one another.

I was almost 100% sure that I was the one they were talking about. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and scanned the room, spotting Kiss sitting on one of the Chairs like she was the queen of the world.

We made eye contact and I could see her scoffing. She stood up and took slow steps towards me with some girls coming with her. Her entourage? What a Joke.

I took quick and straight steps towards her and landed a tight slap on her face. Gasps followed a gasp as the slap sent her stumbling backward. "What the fuck!" She yelled immediately after she regained her balance.

I landed an even harsher slap on her cheeks. It sent her crumbling down like the wall of Jericho. "How dare you slap me?" I spat as I glared at her pathetic body sitting on the floor.

"Now you're speechless! The same way I was last night. Fuck you, Kiss!" I let out, I slowly turned around, and left the room.

"That was cool. Kiss needed to be put in her place," Fairy complimented as she followed me. "She has always bossed everyone around, she once slapped me and it's so satisfying to see her get slapped," Fairy said while still following me.

"Why are you still following me?" I stopped abruptly, turned to her, and asked. "Are we not going to clean your new apartment?" She asked rhetorically.

"I am going to clean my new apartment," I stated. "You are going to stay here," I added.

"C'mon lemme help. I heard that place is big and it will be hard to clean it all by yourself,"