57 | Kiss 'em

W R A Y A

— Weekend

It had been a few days since he confessed his feelings to me and I still haven't said anything about it yet but all we've done since then was make out—everywhere. The girls or Reality had no idea what was going on between us and I wasn't ready to say anything yet.

Surprisingly, the past few days have been comfortable with him. I had thought the confession and the make-out session we had in his apartment; which was thankfully interrupted and stopped from turning into something more by a phone call, would make things more awkward than it already was between us but all it did was break the ice.

The past few days turned me into a teenager who just got her first boyfriend and the amount of times I got caught giggling while staring at my phone by the girls probably made them suspicious of me. I tried not to grin like a moron while reading his messages but I couldn't help myself. It was even more surprising that he was more talkative than I had expected, so much that we didn't go an hour without exchanging messages.

We were outside my apartment, in front of the door while the girls and Reality were inside. He had texted me to come outside and I had to sneak out of my own home to avoid the girls asking questions. Immediately I stepped outside, he pressed my back against the door and chewed on my lips like he had been starving for ages.

With my back arched, fingers gripping his hair, and legs wrapped around his waist, my back touched the door as the kiss intensified into a messy one, Not caring we were outside the door. "I thought you were sick and you couldn't get up yourself," I managed to let out in between the kiss.

"What we're doing right now requires a different type of strength," He responded as his hands moved under my skirt to grab a handful of the soft butt cheeks pulling me closer I wrapped one leg around his waist, pulling him even closer.

"Mr Kim," I let out as I felt him sucking on one part of my neck.

"What have I said about calling me Mr Kim?" He scolded as moved up and bit my bottom lip. The amount of times he had corrected me and wanted me to call him his actual name was uncountable but I didn't exactly feel comfortable calling him Tae. He could stuff his tongue into my mouth and grab my ass but I still haven't felt comfortable enough to call him that. In one word, I was shy.

"I have to go back in now or the girls will notice I'm not in," I changed the subject while he was pecking my cheeks. "They can't leave you alone for a second?" He complained, still leaving cute pecks all over my face.

"Well... Your daughter would be the first one to notice I'm not in," I said and let my leg down his waist and gently pushed him to create some space between us. "Plus, you know I have a party to attend tonight. I need to start getting ready." I added.

"What if I drive you? We can—be alone," He moved closer to me and whispered the last part. He surely knew how to make a girl weak in her knees. I gulped as I tried to summon all my willpower to restrain myself from caving into the temptation of starting another make-out session and torturing myself with the sexual tension between us.

"The girls would be suspicious and start asking questions and what about your daughter?" I said, earning a groan from him. "Okay, I'll go." He finally gave in, placing one last kiss on my lips and giving my ass a soft squeeze before walking towards the elevator.

I stood still and watched as he got into the elevator. We both maintained eye contact before the elevator door completely closed. "Nhhnng nnghhg," I let out muffled gibberish, covering my mouth with my hands as I repeatedly jumped, trying to relive the sweet moments once again in my head. I felt a warm glow rise into my face and somehow, I knew my cheeks were pink even though my skin tone was olive. It felt like there was an entire zoo in my stomach and my heart was beating at the speed of light. Unlike before, my heart wasn't beating so fast because I was scared of him.