53 | Realisation

T  A  E  H  Y  U  N  G

"Do you seriously have nothing to say? You don't want to burn down the entire school?" She yelled and later huffed at my lack of response. "Reality, get out of the car. We won't be riding with him," My DeathTrap got out of the car with Wraya, slamming the doors shut.

I wanted to yell.

I wanted to set the world ablaze for hurting my daughter.

I wanted to punch myself for failing to protect my daughter. I felt like a horrible father.

I could only quietly sit and watch my daughter walk away with the girl from upstairs. Wraya made Reality happier in a few weeks than I've done in a few years. Thinking deeply, Would Reality act the same way she does with Wraya if Ecstasy was alive? If Ecstasy was alive, Reality wouldn't have gotten bullied by her classmates. If I had gotten close to other people and given her a stepmom, she wouldn't have gotten bullied by her classmates.

Only if...

The whole situation, I didn't know how to react. I had no idea what to do but if there's anything I had learnt in the past years, it's that I shouldn't let my emotions get the best of me. If it were up to me, I would pull out an AK-47 from my trunk and shoot all those demented kids but, It was not entirely the kids' fault. The school was also at fault for keeping this from me for such a long time. They were at fault for making my daughter the Queenpin.

And I was ready to make them pay. A very great prize.

Driving straight to Chomrhade Holdings at full speed, not caring about the assholes that wouldn't stop pushing the honks. With the level of speed I drove, I arrived at the organisation in a few minutes.

I stormed into the building, ignoring all the greetings I got from other employees and trainees, I went up to the Boss's office. "I need your authorisation?" I said. I didn't really need his authorisation to do anything, I just wanted him to know I was going to be doing something; whether he sanctioned it or not.

"Explain..." He looked up from the file he was reading and trailed off with a hint of amusement on his face. There was nothing amusing about what I was planning to do.

"I want some people Killed and some buildings set on fire," I vaguely explained.

"Why do you want some people killed and some buildings set on fire?" He questioned. After a few seconds of silence from me, He spoke up again. "I thought we were passed this. You know— using the organisation for your personal grudges. I never pegged you as someone who would do that. That's very poor," He let out with a taunting smile.

The boss knew what he was doing. He knew me more than I know myself and he surely knew I would never solve a personal grudge using the organisation. Knowing he kept tabs on me and all of us, he must be aware that I wasn't close enough to other people to hold grudges against them for a reason or two. He knew me so well that he must be aware that I wouldn't come to the organisation if It wasn't something serious.

"Is it about your daughter?" He asked and I didn't need to reply because he already knew from the way I was fuming and how messed up I looked.

"She's getting bullied by her classmates and her school kept it from me for a long time and when Reality decided to defend herself, they dared call her the bully. That school has to go! I need to see it burn down to ashes and her homeroom teacher needs to die," I stated.

"Why was she getting bullied?" The boss slowly stood up, his voice increased in volume while he asked. Reality was the princess of Chomrhade and everyone couldn't wait for her to turn sixteen so she could join the organisation. The boss took part in raising Reality and when she was still a toddler and I would go on missions, the boss would stay with her in his office until I got back.

"For not having a mom," I let out with a lump in my throat. Ecstasy's death, there was nothing anyone could do about it—as a sickle cell, it was like she knew she would die during childbirth. She would always repeat these words during her pregnancy, "take care of our child,"

"Don't tell me you left her home alone," The boss was about to start blaming me. "No, she's not alone. She's with—" My words were cut short.

"Wraya Dominique Kelvin. Daughter of one of our ex-employees Reynolds Kelvin Jr. This girl, do you trust her? Does she know about the organisation? Do you like her?" I knew the boss kept tabs on everyone but being confronted with those questions made my heart run a marathon. I nodded to two of his questions but I couldn't nod to the last one because I wasn't sure.

"Do you like her?" He asked more firmly. After some moments of silence from both ends and thinking deeply about the question that appeared simple but I found very complex, I came to a conclusion.

From the moment I saw Wraya, I felt churning in my stomach but in the best way. I hated the feeling so much that I didn't want to be around her but when Reality grew fond of her, I had no other option than to see her. I couldn't stop thinking about her which resulted in me buying the most expensive thing I could find. I randomly think about her and smile. "I wonder what Wraya is doing now?" I randomly think. I went out of my way to give her and her friend rides from the club. I also went out of my way to try and teach her how to drive. I didn't want to avoid her anymore, instead, I wished to be around her all the time. I got overly happy and couldn't stop grinning like an idiot when I caught her checking me out. I feel at peace when my Boiling volcano is with her, What does that mean?

"I like her,"