25 | Brown lingerie

T  A  E  H  Y  U  N  G

"Do you know how worried I was when I got back home and you weren't here? Even if you went to her place, couldn't you at least come back? How could you fall asleep at her place, How could you be so lax!? Why did you go to her? Did I not tell you I don't want you around her?" I yelled and bombarded her with questions as soon as I brought her back into the apartment.

"I was bored and she's the only one I know! You know I didn't sleep at her place on purpose. We were watching cartoons and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep. I woke up to see your face!" She answered.

"Can't you watch cartoons here? You can do anything you want in the house?" I yelled. My body hadn't calmed down from thinking something bad had happened to her. That was the main reason I was angry at her. If I had met a sticky note that says she was at Wraya's place, then I wouldn't have been so angry.

"Maybe, I'm just sick of watching cartoons alone. Apart from you, she's the only other person I like and she likes me too," The volume of her voice reduced. She sniffled and a tear dropped from her eye.

"Do you know what we did last night, she gave me a tour of her place and said she would teach me dancing if you'd allow it but I knew you would never allow it. She cooked the food that I wanted to eat and fed me, we cuddled on the couch while we watched cartoons," She added.

"...and Daddy, it's so funny if you think I'm able to watch cartoons whenever you go out on missions. Even sleeping is hard, that's why I sometimes call you. I can't do anything because I'm worried something might happen to you but last night, being with Wraya strangely made me feel at ease," Another tear dropped while she sniffled again.

"But if you want me to stay away from her then I will. I'm sorry for not obeying your words. I will never talk to Wraya ever again," She let out half-heartedly.

"I-" she cut me off as I was about to speak. "I'll go get ready for school now," She said and headed to her bedroom.

"Reality, wait!" I called and stopped her. "That wasn't what I meant. I didn't know you felt that way. Forgive me for being ignorant of the way you felt. I honestly thought you were fine, alone at home. I'm sorry," I uttered.

I knew I wasn't the best when it comes to parenting but I couldn't possibly know something that would make my daughter happy and decide to go against it.

It wasn't like Wraya did anything wrong that would warrant little kids staying away from her. I didn't want Reality to get attached to Wraya because of my selfish reasons.

I didn't like the way I felt whenever Wraya was around.

"If you want to hang out with Wraya then you can. You have my permission," I let out and her face immediately switched from gloomy to delight.

"Really, Daddy? I can hang out with her!??" She ran back to me and jumped up repeatedly in delight. "Yes!" I said and bent down to pick her up.

"Thank you, Daddy! I love you!!" She said and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck. "I love you too, Death Trap."

It was nighttime and I was out of the house, not for a mission but for something else. I was packed in the parking lot of Oniria.

Yes, I said it. Oniria, the strip club.

I was there for one sole purpose and it was to apologise, kind of, and to thank her for keeping my daughter's company the previous night. I was really thankful that she didn't consider the way I treated her when dealing with my daughter.

I got out of my car and walked towards the entrance. I showed the bouncer my VIP card before getting into the club. I walked towards my usual spot in the corner and sat.

Some girls were on stage performing and I was getting impatient to watch Wraya's dance. For a split second, I had the thought of how Wraya might not be performing that night but because she had become the face of Oniria, her schedule was known by everybody who visits the club regularly so I shrugged off the thoughts.

"She'll be here," I mumbled to myself.

The three girls on stage finally finished their performance and left. A few minutes later, Wraya stepped on stage. Her skin was glowing under the dimmed light as she walked towards the pole in the middle.

With her back facing the crowd, light shone on her, her entire body glimmered causing cheers to erupt from the crowd. She was covered in glitter from head to toe, really emphasising her alias 'Glitter'.

She was wearing brown. A colour that many people  consider dull and lifeless. She brought life to it. She was in a brown dress that barely covered her ass cheeks. The thongs she wore were peeking from under the dress and her full ass would be on display if she bends down a little bit.

"I made a promise to your body, imma stand on." The song started, she swayed her hips and looked back. We made eye contact before she turned her head back to its normal position.

"Put your panties over there, don't wanna step on 'em. You know why, 'coz I'm addicted to it," She turned and took two steps forward.

"especially when you take it off, my baby," She abruptly jumped to the side and dropped her body, resting her hands and her knees.

"Fucking me, breaking me off, my baby," She twerked while mouthing the song. "So deep in it that I'm lost, oh baby," She knelt on the floor and got on all fours. She arched her back and rolled her hips.

That position did something to my body.

Before I knew it, she finished her performance. I was so lost in the dance that I could have sworn I didn't blink throughout the whole performance.

She got up from the pile of Money and walked backstage. I waited for over an hour for another performance. She stepped on stage with fixed hair and makeup. I could see that the glitters on her skin had been wiped off.

"make love to me, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon. Keep fucking me, till the morning, c'mon, c'mon," She whined her waist slowly matching the rhythm of the song as she lowers herself down.

"Kiss it, suck it, oh oh oh oh oh, lick it, taste it, oh oh I know you want it, say you want it, baby don't you," She bit her nails and brought her other hand to her neck, holding it.

Again, I was lost in the dance that I could almost complain about how short the song was.

I stood up from the seat and I sat on and went out of the club. I needed to talk to Wraya and the only way I could was to wait for her outside. Otherwise, I would have to go to her place which I didn't want.

After a few minutes of standing, Wraya finally came out with two girls walking with her. "Wraya!" I called hesitantly.