56 | Confession

About an hour later, Wraya made Taehyung a Ginger garlic soup and gave him some medicine that was in the house while Nova, Raven and Reality were shopping for clothes and shoes for Wraya.

The sick man was finally in new clean clothes and under the blanket, trying to sleep. Wraya was sitting on a small divan in the corner opposite the bed. "Wraya," He called in a low voice, staring straight at her. "How was Reality last night? Was she glumly?" He asked.

"She was fine. She slept around 7 p.m., right after she ate. I told her everything would be fine... she would be fine." She responded. "Where is she?" He questioned.

"On shopping with Nova and Raven. She'll be fine with them. Nova has first-hand experience when it comes to taking care of kids," She paused.
"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have been so ignorant yesterday. You looked sick and Reality even pointed it out but I ignored it. I should have—"

"Stayed with me last night?" He cut her off while she was speaking. Her eyes almost fell out of its socket at his words. Although she felt guilty thinking she should have paid attention to him when he arrived home looking like he was shot, she wasn't exactly thinking of staying with him.

"I-I not ex-exactly." She stuttered feeling extremely hot and awkward.

"Come here," He let out, slightly moving to sit. Wraya's eyes scanned around awkwardly as her brain hadn't processed what he said, what was happening. "But I'm here," She said, gesturing to the divan.

"Come closer," He let out raspier than before.

Hesitantly, she stepped closer to the bed and sat on the space he moved from. "Thank you for this," He didn't need to strain himself to speak loudly as she was close to him.

Only a whisper was enough.

Wraya shyly bit her lower lip and nodded repeatedly, fiddling with her fingers. "No, I'm serious. You owe me or my daughter nothing and I appreciate you doing all of this for us," He added. "I know we started on the wrong foot but I am really grateful that you let bygones be bygones and even cared for
the man who threatened to kill your parent while pointing a gun at you,"

"Wraya, do you remember at Dabin's birthday, when you asked me if I liked you and I said I didn't know? I think I know, now. I like you. I like you, Wraya." The announcement left Wraya in utter shock. Even though she had concluded that he liked her, hearing it from him was completely different.

"To be honest, I think I've liked you from the moment I saw you dancing at Oniria—and because of what happened in the past, I was in denial but yesterday, I realized I actually liked you. I want to be with you. I want to take care of both you and Reality—even though you're the one taking care of us right now. I want us to be together like a small family. Me, You and Reality,"

Saying Wraya was stunned would be an understatement. She had never been confessed to by a boy not to talk of a man. Kim Taehyung was a man. She couldn't speak, the sudden confession left her stunned and she had no reply to his confession.

"I-I don't know what to say," Her voice came out almost inaudible as she stuttered. "You don't have to say anything. I just want you to know how I feel about you. My daughter treating you with love was a bonus for me. You can think about it and tell me what you think."

Taehyung knew she was physically attracted to him but didn't know what her answer would be regarding his confession. Having a kid to take care of would also add to the cons list.

Wraya only realized they were so close when she felt her hands getting gently squeezed. She glanced at their hands and then at the man in front of her. Her heart pounded heavily, she gulped as her eyes landed on his pink-chapped lips. The two slowly leaned in until only a few centimetres were separating them.

Wraya quickly moved her face sideways as their lips were about to collide rethinking the kiss but Taehyung wasn't having it. Raising his hands, he cupped her face, turning her head back to him and placed his lips on hers.

Wraya found herself relaxing into the kiss and slowly shutting her eyes, wanting more. Taehyung wrapped his other hand around her waist as he pulled her closer to him and deepened the kiss. Her breath was shuddering as their lips merged in sync like they'd practised a couple of times.

Seconds after seconds, the kiss was getting heated and they were getting handsy and more comfortable. Wraya's hand moved to his hair, gently tugging on the dark locks causing a low groan to erupt from his mouth. He pulled her even closer, with his hands sneaking lower to her buttocks and gently squeezing a handful of flesh.

Their moment was interrupted by an animal who won't stop terrorising the doorbell. Taehyung growled into the kiss as Wraya tried to pull away to answer the door.

"Mr Kim!" Wraya let out between kisses. "Tae," He corrected as he pulled her closer, biting her lower lip. "What—if—Reality," Wraya managed to let out and his daughter's name was the only thing that made him stop.

He finally pulled away and released his grip on Wraya. She slowly let herself off her bed and cast him another look before exiting the room. She grinned to herself, biting her lips as she walked towards the door.

Opening the door, she found a guy standing at the doorstep with a wide grin on his face. "This is Mr Kim's place, right?" His face returned to normal as his eyes landed on the unknown woman. He learnt that Taehyung doesn't have a wife or any woman in his life so he was a bit surprised to see a woman answering the door.

"Yes, Who are you? If I may ask," Wraya questioned the. "Oh, I'm Neel Patel... Mr Kim's assistant at work. If it's not too rude, may I ask who you are?" Neel asked.

"His friend." Wraya thought hard before answering. Although they were having a very steamy moment before the doorbell interrupted them, Wraya didn't know what to label their relationship as.

Neel saw Taehyung as a strict person and never pegged him as someone who would have a friend—a woman friend to say. "...but I don't think I've ever heard him say he has an assist—" Wraya's words were cut short as she felt her shoulders getting touched. Looking right beside her, she saw Taehyung standing with his hands on her shoulders.

Taehyung was waiting for Reality to barge into his room but when he heard no sound from the living room, he managed to stand up; he almost forgot he was a sick person. He walked outside the room and proceeded towards the door, spotting Wraya standing in the doorway.

He walked closer to her and placed his arms on her shoulder, "Fuck off, Neel," He said. He pegged Neel as a very intrusive person and he was right. He had no idea what Neel was doing at his doorstep and the fact that Neel must have gone through hell and high water with the boss to get his address rubbed him in the wrong way.

"Sir! I've been texting you and calling since last night but you weren't reading my text or returning any of my calls to tell you that the job is done so I thought something had happened to you. Even the boss had called you multiple times so he said I should come check up on you," Neel explained.

"I'm fine, tell the boss that and fuck off," With that, he pulled Wraya a little bit back and closed the door in Neel's face. "Why did you—" Wraya was going to tell him it was rude to slam her door on his assistant who cared about him enough to come looking for it but she was cut off by him pressing her back against the door.

"What are you—" She was cut off yet again but this time, by his lips.

A/N
I did not plan this happening but okayyyyyyy...