70 | She's mine

"What are you doing here?" Nova questioned looking directly at him with a frown I had never see on her before. I didn't even know she was capable of feeling emotions like anger because she was always calm and collected. It almost reminded me of how much Saya was overprotective of me.

"I-"

"You were supposed to be in school, learning and working towards getting a bachelor degree, what are you doing here? Don't tell me you're not attending your classes... I'm working My butt off to send you to a good university but you decided it's best to skip classes and fail. What are you doing here, Neel?" She asked questions but never gave Neel the space to answer. "He's my assistant." The beige man talked over her, making her stop to listen.

"What assistant? He's nineteen and barely finished he's first year," She let out, not believing the beige man's claims.

"Yes, he's my assistant. There's this program that my company did a few months back, it's called Junior internship program. It's when first year students and sophomore students gets picked to be an intern and After a while of showing remarkable skills, they become permanent employees. Neel passed that program and became a permanent employee. The President's assistant, My assistant."

The beige man let out a very thought out and believable lie that even I almost believed if I didn't knew that their company only hired serial Killers and psychopaths. How did Neel get hired? He looked so Normal and harmless.

"Then why didn't you tell me what was going on? I could have supported you," Nova voice and facial expressions changed from angry to the Nova I knew. "I just—" Neel couldn't get his words out as the situation hit as a surprise.

"He wanted to keep it from you until he becomes a permanent employee to surprise you. He just did," The beige man said in Neel's stead.

"Oh my god, Neel, I'm so proud of you," The two siblings pulled each other into a hug—more like Nova pulled Neel into a hug but it was obvious that Neel felt guilty for lying to his sister—at least, it seemed like that to me. "So, what's the name of the company and what exactly do you do as his assistant?" She pulled away and asked.

"It's Chomrhade Holdings and I monitor his—erm—projects and do other things too," Neel's bubbly self returned as he replied but Nova's face drained of colours as he responded.

"Di-did you just say Chomrhade Holdings? THE Chomrhade Holdings? The insurance company?" She questioned repeatedly.

"Yeah. It's amazing, isn't it?" Neel answered and Nova began hyperventilating. She stumbled backwards with her hands clutching her chest, she slowly fell to her knees. "Nova!" Neel and Raven said to unison while I was too stunned to speak.

A few hours passed and the beige man and I just arrived at his apartment from picking Reality up at school. He planned on telling Reality about our relationship and the mission so we could spend quality time together before he leaves.

Reality was in her room changing into her normal clothes while the beige man and I were in the living room waiting for her to return so we could break things down to her easily. "How you do think she'll take the news?" I asked while fiddling with my fingers worried she might hate me for dating her father.

"You and I together or me going on a mission?"

"Both." I answered.

He took my hands and pulled my body closer, "I've gone on countless missions ever since Reality has been born and she's used to it. Also, If she's with you, she wouldn't mind me being gone for three months or so," He said and pressed a kiss to my lips.