63 | Weaklings

It was morning, I woke up early to go to my place and get ready to take Reality to her new school—yes, I slept at the beige man's place the previous night. A couple!
"Wraya, Are you okay?" I found Nova and Raven sitting on the couch in the great room, They stood up immediately they saw me walking in and Nova asked.

"We've texted and called you a million times but you weren't answering. We were so confused and worried when you suddenly got into the beige man's car and after what Azura said. Where have you been?"

"The beige man's place..." I didn't stop walking as I proceeded towards the stairs, "We're a couple now." I revealed. The previous night, after we made things official between us, the beige man had expressed his feelings, saying he didn't want to sneak around with me anymore, He doesn't have to have a reason to want to see me or come watch me dance at the club so we came to an agreement to let the girls know because it has been a while since we've been getting... physical.

After the revealing, I had expected the girls to scream or say they knew we'd end up together but they were quiet—Fortunately. The news must have rendered them speechless. I halted in my tracks and turned to look at them down the stairs; they were standing still with their mouth agape. I turned back and continued walking until I dropped my body on my bed and took a deep breath, relaxing.

Unbeknownst to me, the girls just needed a few seconds to process the information and when they were done, my door flew open so harshly that I could have sworn I saw it moving off its hinges. "AHHHHHH!!!" The girls came in running and screaming, and in just one second, they jumped on me—their translation must have been hugged.

"SERIOUSLY???!!!" I exclaimed, trying to push their body off mine. I didn't succeed.

After they were done with screaming and crushing my body, they pulled away and sat like normal human beings.
"No wonder she had his credit card," Raven Whispered to Nova. "When? How? How long has it been? What happened?!! How did the feelings confession happen? Tell us everything that happened, From A to Z!!!" I was bombarded with questions but I was relieved that the questions weren't related to what Gift had blurted out at the club.

"It wasn't really... We made things official last night but we've been—you know for over a month now,"

Raven gasped, "You've been fucking for over a month?" She screamed, coming to a conclusion based on my vague explanations. "...AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US???!!!" She pulled my arms repeatedly, almost breaking the balls and socket. "Geez, Raven!" I let out, yanking my arms off hers.

"We weren't fucking," I said but I knew the girls did not believe me. "...geez, he just asked me out the normal way and boom! We're dating. I have to get ready to take Reality to school, I'm busy!" I said and stood up walking towards the bathroom.

"We'll get your clothes ready, Mrs Kim!" I heard Nova saying.

A few minutes later, I was dressed in a lip purple slim fitted above-the-knee dress and black combat boots. Nova applied a light makeup on my face and Raven styled my hair down in a low ponytail. "I'll be down!" I said and carried my mini-purse, rushing down the stairs.

"What about breakfast???!!!" I heard Raven say but I dismissed her question and left the apartment. A few seconds later, I was on the nineteenth floor, in front of the beige man's apartment, I pushed in the passcode and stepped into the living room.

"Wraya!" Reality called and ran to hug me. She was already dressed in her school uniform but her hair was left unstyled. "How was your night, sweetheart?" I bent down to her height and asked. "It was nice," She responded with a smile but my gaze averted to the beige man who was coming out of his room.