16 | Deep Insights

T A E H Y U N G

After dropping Reality and her sullen expressions at school, I headed straight to Chomrhade Holdings. I needed a deep insight into how to kill the Russian Mafia boss, Anton Stepanov without endangering my life and Reality's life.

I was scared and I didn't want to leave any loose ends that might affect Reality.

The Mafia world was a scary place and even though Anton Stepanov's son, Andrei was the one that ordered the kill, he wouldn't want anyone to know which means he would try to send his henchmen out on a goose chase for the killer.

He chose Chomrhade Holdings to handle the job out of all Hitmen organisations in the world because he knew we were very professional and smart. We make no mistakes nor do we leave any loose ends.

"At Oniria, there are CCTV cameras in all the private rooms which makes it hard to plan the execution there. I can't kill him in the main room too because there would be a lot of people in the room," I explained to the boss.

"You're here because you have no idea how to execute the target," He stated the obvious. "Taehyung, this is your job. You've done even harder missions than this. Heck, you killed the president at his inauguration. I'll sure you'll figure something out," He added.

"I don't know, Boss. Maybe it's just that I'm getting older but if the Russian mafia figured out I was the one who killed their boss, not only would they kill me but they'll also make sure to kill my daughter, or worse, take her," I expressed my worries. The job was so much easier when I had no one to care for.

"...and that's even more of the reason to not leave any loose ends. Think about your daughter and do the job right," He concluded and stood up from the divan, walked to his table and sat on his office chair, signifying that he was no longer interested in the conversation.

Without, letting out any more words, I stood up and headed for the door. Before I could completely leave the office, I heard him say, "I picked you to do the job because I knew you could, the way you'll handle the situation is up to you. Whether cunningly or impulsively. It's all up to you," He uttered.

...and for some reason, his words motivated me to continue the mission. I wasn't feeling as scared as I did before, I wasn't overthinking it like I did before.

I didn't get the deep insights I came for but he made me understand that I was smart enough to do the mission without making mistakes. I'd successfully executed even harder missions. A Russian Mafia boss in another country? A piece of Cake.

I wasn't named Assassin of the Decades for no reason.

I went back home to sit and think of ways to complete the mission without making mistakes but Glitter or should I say Wraya, managed to slip into my thoughts now and then knowing I would see her at the club.

Seeing that the time was almost 3:30 pm, I headed straight to Reality's school to pick her up. Upon my arrival, I could see that she was still angry at me. She got into the car without uttering a single word to me.

"Daddy is going out on a mission tonight," I informed, earning no answer from her. "I'll be back before you know it," I added.

Even though she wasn't speaking to me, I knew exactly what she would have said if she was, "Promise me you'll come back," She would say that.

"I love you," I said.

It was around 8:30 pm and I was alone, seated down in the club strip club, Oniria with two pistols, and a black ski mask kept in my beige long coat.

I sat far away from the Russians, discreetly watching them. I could also see Andrei scanning the crowd, looking for who CHOMRHADE HOLDINGS might have sent. Immediately our eyes met, I gave a small nod, signalling I was the one. He nodded back and went back to watching the strippers dancing on stage.

The song came to an end and the three girls left the stage. I couldn't help but wonder if Wraya would be performing that night. I had no idea why I kept thinking about her instead of focusing on the mission. We haven't even spoken before.

Still deeply absorbed in my thoughts, I paid no attention to the girl that walked on stage. I heard cheers from the crowd and looked up.

Wraya was standing on stage in the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen with a shimmering body. I was sure she had glitter poured on her skin. Either way, she looked like a goddess that fell from the sky in white lingerie.

I'd never liked white so much.

Her eyes were closed shut and I could guess it was from nervousness. A sensual song began to play and she started by swaying her hip. She opened her eyes and it immediately fell on mine.

I never looked away and neither did she. I could have sworn I saw her face contorting in disgust for a split second before averting her gaze but I shrugged it off thinking it was my brain playing tricks on me.

"Fucking Robitussin I don't know why this shit got me lazy right now yeah," She wrapped her legs around the pole and twirled, turning her ass to her crowd.

"Can't do Percocets or Molly. I'm turnin' one, tryna live it up here right, right, right," She let herself go down on a mid-split, showcasing her round ass. She twirled her ponytail once before lying her back down on the floor, with her face looking at the crown upside down, she mouthed 'Right, right, right,'

"Baby, you can. Ride it, ooh, yeah," She stood up sexily and took two steps forward. "Bring it over to my place, and you'll be like," She lowered herself and swung her hips forward.

"Baby, who cares? but I know you care. Bring it over to my place," She abruptly stood up and turned back. She took slow steps back to the pole.

"You don't know what you did, did to me," She jumped on the pole and twirled. "Your body lightweight, speaks to me," She slid down the pole, hugged it with her legs and mouthed the lyrics.

I had never watched something so intensely and attentively the way I watched Wraya's dance. Unlike the last time, she didn't spare me a glance while she dance. I low-key wished she did.