73 | Infinity

"Ahh," I breathed out as the girls held my body, walking me down the stairs—Yes—I was having contractions. It was the middle of the night and my water decided it was the best time to let itself out.

Neel was behind me, carrying the baby things with Reality helping him. The due date of my pregnancy was in four days and we were all already prepared for it but we didn't expect it to come so early.

"Be careful, Take one step at a time," Nova let out as she and Raven finally helped me down the stairs. "Mommy, be careful," Reality ran in front of me, carrying a beige mini-bag containing some of her little brother's things. "Thank you, sweetheart," I responded to her concern.

"Promise me you'll do well in your tests today?" I let out as I parked the car in Reality's school's parking lot. That was the first time I went out after childbirth as I had to stay hospitalised for a month and spent another month getting better at home. There were a lot of complications during the childbirth because I failed to take proper care of myself.

"I promise!" She exclaimed, startling her two months old brother, Infinity who was extremely sensitive to sounds. Instantly, Infinity began his eardrums shattering cries that comes out in form of screaming.

Babies, Babies are cute BUT insanely hard to take care of and the amount of weight I'd lost in just two months of Infinity coming into my life was somehow unhealthy. Infinity could go all night crying for no reason and not let me get a wink of a sleep—and it would have been better if his cries were normal. They sounded like a screeching sound of a chair getting dragged on the floor but I was finally done mourning the beige man and ready to move on by taking care of my two kids, making sure they get whatever they want.

I looked back from the driver's seat and could already see tears rushing down his little eyes, "He literally just started crying and he already has so much tears—" I slapped Neel's arm before he could finish insulting my son and got down from the diver's seat, bringing Infinity out of the car. Reality also got down upon watching me pick her crying brother up and settled him in my arms.

"You shouldn't have spoken so loud, you know Infinity has sensitive ears," I scolded Reality, "Sorry, I didn't mean to be that loud," Her voice lowered as she apologised.

"It's fine, Sweetheart. Just focus on your test and getting good grades," I said. "Okay Mommy, but remember you promised to let me have my own Moongram account," She reminded, causing a sigh to escape my lips. I made a fake promise but she held unto it and didn't forget.

"Okay," I sighed again before waving to her and watched her enter the school premises.

Infinity had stopped crying and just when I was about to put him back in the back seat, Mono's mom's car parked right beside mine. "Reality's mom!" She called, stopping me. "It's been a while since I've seen—is-baby?" She asked, glancing at Infinity who was peacefully staring into nothingness in my arms.

"My son," I simply answered.

"You were pregnant all this while?!!" she exclaimed, "So that's why you haven't been here to drop Reality off. I didn't know you were pregnant, it didn't show at all. Can I hold him?" There was no reason I wouldn't let Mono's mom hold my baby; she was a nice woman but if it was Dabin's mom, I would keep Infinity, at least ten miles away from her.

Stretching my arms to hand Infinity to her, she gasped as soon as he faced her, "He is so cute and he looks so much like his dad, talking about his dad, I haven't seen Mr Kim around at all. The last time I saw him was when the kids were in the first semester of 3nd year and the kids are in the first semester of their 4th year," She let out.