47 | Come clean

"Should we get breakfast?" He questioned. I answered with a nod. I was hungry and I wanted to delay going home as much as I can, dreading whatever would happen when I come clean to the girls.

"Do you want to eat out or we go to my place and I cook for you?"

"Hmm... Whichever feels comfortable for you," I replied. Either one of them would stop me from going home so soon so I was fine with it. However, the thoughts of being with the beige man alone without Reality with us made me feel weird.

"Okay..." He mumbled and started the engine, driving into the city. About thirty minutes later, we were headed towards our apartment building. It was like I knew he wouldn't want to eat out and it wasn't like I felt uncomfortable being with him alone—I would still choose being alone in an enclosed space with him over being with Richard.

He pulled over at the building's parking lot and we got out of the car, heading towards the entrance and elevator. I eyed the 23rd button as the beige man pushed the 19th. A few seconds passed and we were on the nineteenth floor, in front of the second unit, in other words, the beige man's apartment. I gulped hard as I stepped into the cosy home.

My eyes awkwardly scan the living room like it was my first time in the place. The beige man took off his coat and placed it on the couch, walking to the kitchen. I eyed the man from afar as I watched him roll up his sleeves, causing me to almost gasp at the unrealistic view. I quickly brought my hand to my mouth to block any weird sound from coming out forcefully.

"Wraya," He called. I dropped my purse on the couch and stepped into the kitchen. "Would you like French toast?" He asked, looking completely normal unlike me who was sweating everywhere. I opened my mouth to speak but inaudible sounds came out causing me to shut my mouth in utter embarrassment and answered his question with a nod.

"Okay," He mumbled with a subtle smile taking place on his lips while he looked away. Not to embarrass myself any further, I turned my back and walked to sit back on the couch, occasionally stealing glances at him while he made the food.

The veiny hands, the way he was so focused on a piece of bread, the way he had a few buttons undone in his shirt, the way his hair was gelled back, the way those little chains dangled on his exposed shirt,

What a dilf.

Fuck—I choked on air.

I wasn't going to deny how good-looking the man was and the fact that I was low-key getting jealous of Reality. She was living with that Greek god and he loved her from the depth of his soul. Lucky little girl.

"Food is ready," The beige man announced, snapping me out of my daydream. I let out a few awkward coughs realizing he had already set the talk table while I was lost in my thoughts getting jealous of a little girl and drooling over him.

I stood up and went to sit on the little dining table with only three chairs made for a nuclear family. I awkwardly took a seat opposite the beige man while he watched my every move like a hawk.

"Thanks for the food and for also taking your time to teach me how to drive," I let as I sat down on the surprisingly comfortable chair.

"No, it's fine. I mean— I should be thanking you for taking your time to care for my daughter. Not everyone has the patience to do so," He said, "Please eat,"

Taking a first bite out of the French toast, he stared at me with his eyes indirectly asking how the food tasted. I gave a sincere nod and thumbs up causing a bright smile to form on his face. Honestly, I wasn't surprised that the food tasted good because he was a single dad with an eight-year-old daughter and of course, he must have had a lot of time to learn how to cook.

"I'm glad you liked it and I forgot to say this; You look great,"

"Wraya," Nova and Raven called in unison as soon as I entered the great room. They stood up off the couch and stepped closer to me, taking my purse. "Where have you been? We've been waiting for hours," Raven asked while she followed me closely, climbing the stairs.

"The beige man decided to start the driving lessons this morning and we had breakfast together after that," I told the truth. I knew the girls were eager to hear what I'd got to say after coming back from the hotel with Richard.

I let my body drop on the bed while Nova walked into my closet to set my purse and boots in. "So?" Raven waited for Nova to be back in the room before urging me to start speaking.

"When I got there last night, I asked for a Porsche," I started, making their eyes widen in shock. I'd decided to keep things quiet regarding the events that took place my first time at the hotel because if they knew, they wouldn't stop pitying me and I detest getting Pitied.

"A-a Porsche? The car Porsche?" Nova asked trying to confirm if she heard me right. The girls probably think I asked for too much because they weren't aware of what actually happened but I very much think I deserved the luxurious car.

"You guys said we needed a car anyway so I thought
Why not ask for a Porsche?" I let out trying to lighten the mood. "So what did he say?" Raven asked after exchanging looks with Nova.

"He said yes," I cut myself off not knowing how to tell them he only agreed with a condition and the condition was for me to sleep with him. Not once, not twice but three times.

"Really???!" The girls' eyes widened as they squealed in delight. "Did he really say yes?" Raven moved closer to me and asked, earning a nod. "Oh my gosh, WE ARE GOING TO BE DRIVING A PORSCHE!!" The girls jumped on me, hugging me tightly whilst screaming in delight.

"On one condition!" I hate to ruin their little moments of happiness but I needed to finish my words. The girls paused and pulled away, exchanging looks before averting their gaze to me.

"Of course, there would be a condition," Nova mumbled. "What is the condition?"

"He wants me to have sex with him... Three times," With that, the room went graveyard mode, so silent that even the sound of the pin dropping could be heard. "What do I do?" I asked.

"Honestly, I don't know," Nova was the eldest out of three of us and it was safe to assume she was the smartest. She has been through a lot and had a lot of experiences and I felt like she would know the right thing to do. If she didn't know what to tell me, I would wait until She had an answer.

"But If you were the one in her shoes, What would you do?" Raven directed the question to Nova.

"I would do it,"

A/N
This took an eternity to finish typing with long Acrylic nails. Hopefully, by tomorrow, I will have gotten used to typing with it.