44 | A business proposal

A man shouldn't speak to a woman like that. It was like a movie to me and the level of absurdity of his words were high up in the sky. I want nothing more than to slap his face right there and then but knowing what he could do to him, what he was capable of doing, it would be better for me to walk away and yell at him from afar.

"What the actual fuck!!??" It came out spitefully. I then understood why organisations like Chomrhade exist because if I had money, I would request his death. He raped me and had the audacity to ask how much my pussy was when I DEMANDED what I DESERVED for the horrible thing he did to me.

"Look baby doll, you are a dirty stripper. I normally would not touch the likes of you because I hate to stain myself with your filth but for some reason, I am into you. You should be honoured that I even decided to lay my hands on you—and how dare you demand a Porsche," He venomously let out like a snake, eyeing me like I came out of the waste bin.

I suddenly felt weak and small realising it was stupid and senseless of me to come to the hotel—a room for that matter. I could scream at the top of my lungs and no one would hear me. To think someone with a god complex like him would feel bad for what he did and give me what I demanded was insane.

"But Sugarplum, I like you. Unlike those two left-leg girls, I think you're a bit classy. Your pussy's tighter—and because of that, I think you DO deserve a Porsche. But on one condition," He stated, striding around me, making me feel smaller than I already felt. I was aware that he could afford to buy me a Porsche but I was scared of what the condition would be.

Not the foolish and senseless me thinking I would just walk in the hotel room, demand for the car and he would willingly bow and plead for my forgiveness saying he would give me whatever I want as long as I keep my mouth shut and not go to the police. Even if I went to the police, I'm sure he would have gotten rid of all the evidence that might show he forced himself on me and bribe the police too.

He seemed like someone with that kind of money and power.

"Keep my mouth shut and not go to the police?" I let out hopefully but it was cut off when he let out a mocking chuckle. "You're so cute, Glitter," He said.

"The condition is..." He started with firmness in his voice. That alone made me wish I had listened to Nova and just accept with shoes without talking to him ever again. "Three nights. I get you a Porsche and you give me three nights. I want no resisting or screaming like the other night—well, you could scream but in another context," He finished with playfulness laced in his voice.

"What do you mean give you three nights?" I wasn't a child, I understood what he meant by three nights and there was no way I would sleep with him willingly thrice. "C'mon Sugar, you couldn't possibly be this innocent," With that, he landed a slap on my butt cheeks. I yelped and moved away from him, defending my body.

"D-don't touch me," I stuttered with fear that the previous night might repeat itself solely because of my stupidity. I didn't realize I had moved so further into the room until my leg hit the bed, making my body uncontrollably drop on the bed.

"Why are you so scared? I won't hurt you. I already paid last time off with a 500k encrusted diamond necklace. The shoes I sent today were just like—aftercare? You want a Porsche and I want to fuck you right. Think of it as a business proposal; You get your car, I get my satisfaction," He explained as he stepped away from me. I felt a little bit relieved that he doesn't want to violate me like he once did.

"Deal or No Deal," He sat on a divan, far away from me on the bed. He grabbed his wine glass and took a sip from it whilst staring at me like I was a desert.

"You don't have to answer it right now, go home and think about it. I'll wait for your reply. As soon as you accept the deal, I'll send your red or black Porsche and after you do your part of the deal and I'm very much satisfied, I will get you an additional present," He stated. More relieved that the entire deal depended on me and I wouldn't be forced to do anything, I sat more comfortably with my hands on my laps.

"You mean I will get a Porsche once I sleep with you, three times?" I questioned, trying to be sure I heard the deal correctly. He responded with a nod as he poured more wine into the cup.

I absolutely do not want to sleep with him but I really wanted to have a Porsche. "I—I'll think about it,"

It was early morning and I was back home. Richard in his great mercy took his precious time to drive me back to my place himself. He wanted me to invite him to my place but I opposed saying we're not close enough to have him invited to my home.

Nova was getting me ready to go drop reality at school but my mind was gone thinking about the deal Richard proposed to me. She noticed my behaviour change and questioned me but I dismissed her saying I was fine but with Raven also asking how the night went, I couldn't dismiss them anymore.

"I'll say what happened when I get back,"