72 | mommy

A/N
I slept and woke you on the wrong side of the bed (couch), Like I woke up extremely vexed and I tried calming down but things weren't going my way and menstrual cramps also made its way to the party which made me even more angry so I'm sorry for what I would be writing in advance,

W R A Y A

The beige man had been gone for over a month and the only thing I could was hope he was alive and well. Nothing really changed aside from Neel and Reality moving into the penthouse while the beige man's apartment was kept locked.

"...but I want to stay with Wraya," Reality whined as she refused to follow Neel back to the apartment, "No, Sweetheart you have school tomorrow and moreover, you know this place is not suitable for you. Your daddy won't be happy if he knows I bring you to the club," I said, knowing she would be convinced if I mentioned the beige man.

Ever since he left, Reality only showed how much she respected her father by doing everything we asked as soon as the beige man's name gets mentioned. "Okay," She agreed and waved goodbye at me.

The girls and I headed into the building and towards my very exquisite dressing room to get me ready for the night.

Another month passed and the beige man still hadn't returned but it had only been two months so there wasn't any reason to think he was dead yet because I knew it would take a while to infiltrate a terrorists group.

I had gotten my driver's licence and was able to drive Reality to school myself without having to bother the girls or Neel but the stubborn boy wouldn't budged and still followed me to Reality's school despite me not wanting him to.

"Oh, Reality's mom, I've been meaning to ask you about Reality's dad. I haven't seen him around in a while, I hope you guys are okay?" Dabin's mom, I was sure she hoped we weren't okay and looking at her, I felt like landing a tight slap on her face and tell her to mind her business.

"Who are you and why are you speaking to Boss's Mrs like that? Move back, please," Neel moved right in front of me and said sternly, making Dabin's mom step back in fear of who he was. I hadn't expected him to look that scary as he spoke when all he ever did was smiling. It really surprised me.

Another month passed by in a blink of an eye and I was starting to get worried for the beige man but I tried to keep an open mind and forced myself to believe it was just taking him a little while to kill the terrorists.

I was living on pain relievers as I felt my physical and mental health deteriorating thinking about the beige man and the mission. I also lost my appetite to eat but I was gaining weight, I didn't even know that was possible but I guessed anything was possible when one is worried about someone special.

On a much better note, I had gotten over two million followers on Moongram and became the brand ambassador for SYK motors. I had also quitted working at the club as a stripper and used all my money to buy the penthouse from the club. Officially becoming an influencer; although I was broke, I hired Nova as my manager and Raven as my assistant.

I was officially a public figure and a lot of little girls looked up to me so I couldn't be seen as a stripper. I would also do whatever I could to keep the past a secret, even if it meant killing Kiss who made multiple anti-fan accounts to bash me and tell the world I was a stripper.

Immediately I figured Kiss was behind the rumours of me being a prostitute, I had Neel get rid of her permanently and the rumours vanished in thin air, just like Kiss.