42 | What are you doing tonight?

It was the next day, yes—I was back from Jake's, and yes, the beige man drove me and brought me back home. I wasn't that surprised that he waited for me to be done, I was—overwhelmed?

Maybe not but it felt weird.

I stood up from my bed and headed outside my room. Walking down the stairs, I could see the girls setting up food on the dining table.

"Good morning!" I greeted.

"Good Morning, indeed," Raven greeted back. "So, what are we doing today?"

I pulled one chair out and sat. "I was thinking about practising dance for today before Reality gets back from school," I responded.

"Oh, I see you already have her included in your schedule," Nova let out teasingly. I included the little girl in my schedule because it was practically impossible to get rid of her. "Of course, she has. She is her future Stepmother after all," Raven and Nova grinned at each other.

"Just because he's being so nice to me doesn't necessarily mean he likes me," I countered back.

"Men aren't nice to women for no reason. They always have an ulterior motive. I don't want to use this as an example but look at the CEO of KATLON. Richard Wilson only gave you that expensive jewellery because he wanted you on his bed," Nova explained.

Thinking about it, Tommy mentioned that one of the men at the club paid almost half a million for me to pay them a visit in the back room but I refused. What if the person that paid Tommy was Richard Wilson?

...He must have decided to approach me himself because Tommy wasn't able to get me in the back room with him.

"That's—" I was cut off by a phone ringing. Raven picked up, "Ah, Okay," She hung up. "It's from the first floor. We have a package," She informed.

"Oh, did any of you order something?" I asked. They both shook their head saying 'no'. "I'll go pick it up," Nova said and headed towards the door.

A few minutes later, she was back with a box in her arms. "It says it's from Richard Wilson. What the fuck does he want now?" She dropped the box on the couch.

Raven and I left the dining to the Great room. "Let's see what's in there," I said as I began to open the box. "Shoes?" I scoffed in disbelief. With what he did, I deserved more than a measly heel.

"Get me scissors and my phone," I ordered. Nova and Raven exchanged looks before Raven ran upstairs. A few seconds passed and she was back with scissors and my phone.

I began to cut the shoes. "Wraya, what are you doing?" The girls tried to stop me but I yanked their hands off me. How dare he send something like that to me after violating me?

I deserved something bigger.

"I know what he tried to do but still, don't do this," Nova said and I just wanted to yell at her and tell her she doesn't know anything—but I chose to keep quiet.

After fully disfiguring the shoes, I took a picture of it and sent it to him with the caption,

Richard Wilson

*inserted pic*

I want something more expensive —•

— • Come to the hotel tonight and tell me what you want.
— • Same room.

I hid the text from the girls, I didn't want them to know what really happened that night. 'Same room' might look a little bit suspicious to them.

"What did he say?" Nova asked trying to take a peek at my phone screen. "He said to come to the same hotel tonight," I informed him.

"Absolutely not! You're not going there to serve yourself on a silver platter. What if he tries something again?" Nova opposed.

"Don't worry Nova, I can take care of myself. Just like last time, I won't let him touch me," I said to them.

"If you insist on going then you'll take a pocket knife and pepper spray. I have both," Raven let out, knowing I won't change my mind.

"Thank you! Let's eat and start practising before Reality comes back from school," I walked back to the cold food.

It was noon, practice was done and I was sure Reality would be ringing the doorbell anytime soon. As if it was on cue, the doorbell rang. I stood up and went to open the door but was met with The beige man holding clothes and Reality standing in front of him, still in her school uniform.

"I'm back!" She hugged my legs. I lifted her up and walked back into the great room with the beige man trailing behind me.

"She—huh, She refused to change her clothes at home, I'm so sorry," The beige man said as he placed her clothes on the couch.

"What are you doing? Take them upstairs!" The little girl yelled at her dad. He looked sincerely scared of her as he picked the clothes back and looked back and forth between me and Reality.

I gave a subtle nod, signifying that he could go. He proceeded towards the stairs and headed towards my room.

"Wraya, Dabin's mom won't stop talking to my dad today. She kept asking why my mommy didn't come to drop me off," I put her back on the floor and she said as she sat on the couch. "Please take me to school tomorrow and shut her up," She pouted.

"But I can't drive," I let out.

"Then my Daddy can drive. Just come with us," She pleaded, pulling my arm. "Okay, okay, okay, I'll come with," I gave in.

"Really?!!!" Her face beamed. "Daddy! Wraya said she'll take me to school tomorrow," I hadn't realized the beige man was already walking down the stairs.

"Really?" He questioned. I responded with a nod, slightly shy at the fact that he might like me. I had never been in a proper relationship and I had never heard a male specie confess their feelings to me. Thinking that he might like me made my heart flutter in the ways it shouldn't.

"I'll go change out of my uniform," The little girl stood up and ran upstairs. The beige man and I watched her as she disappeared from our view.

"Umm-thank you for last night," I said referring to when he drove me to and fro from Jake's. "Ah-No, Thank you for putting up with Reality and her tantrums," He said.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, he finally opened his mouth to speak, "What are you doing tonight?"