67 | Open Up

"Yep! You definitely won't be able to perform tomorrow night. Tommy would be so angry but this is so worth it," Nova said as she examined the handprints on my ass cheeks from the lingerie she planned to make me wear at the club.

"Totally! But I still can't believe he went so hard on you," Raven squealed while she simultaneously hit my arm gently with her fists. "Hey, we can go to Angela's live-streaming party since we can't go to the club," Raven suggested, earning a nod from both Nova and me. Angela had invited me and my girls to join her live-streaming show but because I knew I would have to perform at Oniria, I had told her I had plans.

"But what are we going to tell Tommy?" I questioned.

"Umm... That you're sick. You have a cold and you can't possibly dance while you're sick, Right? I'll call Tommy and let him know," Nova said while shaking her phone. "But if he tries to get angry, tell him I said I'd quit," I said.

A day later, I was getting ready with Reality by my side, "I don't like it, You were at your friend's place last night and now you're going out again," She folded her arms on her chest, pouting while she whined. I pulled her closer to me and got her to sit on my lap.

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart... but I'll be back in time to take you to school and we can go have ice cream after school," I said, bribing her. She nodded and gave me a hug, distracting Raven who was styling my hair.

A few minutes later, the girls and I were dressed and ready to head out. We also took Reality back to her place, Raven and Nova didn't miss a chance to tease me by wiggling their eyebrows. Down at the parking lot, the girls took a few pictures of me with the Porsche before we headed to Angela's apartment.

"Hi, Wraya! I'm so glad you could make it. The girls are in, waiting for you," She welcomed me into her apartment, ignoring Nova and Raven's existence. "Hello!" Raven, who was excited to meet the celebrity, greeted them enthusiastically.

"...Erm Hi," Angela replied. "Boba, right?" She directed her words to Nova. "No, It's Nova, Her manager and this is Raven, her assistant," Nova reestablished.

"Oh, C'mon Wraya. The girls are in my studio,"

The night went like that and we were back home, "Wraya, Wraya, Wraya, Wraya," Nova ran and barged into my room. "You would not believe what just happened!" Raven walked into the room and said.

"I just heard that Azura was rushed to the emergency room because she was attacked by a homeless man on the streets who beat her mercilessly. Diamond sent a pic," Nova showed me her phone and a picture of Gift was displayed.

Her face was swollen and red and some parts were ripped off. She looked like she was attacked by a hungry tiger and it almost brought a smile to my face but I had to hold it in to hide the fact that I was behind the attack.

"...and she was stabbed a couple of times too," Raven added.

Good. Neel was really good at his job and he deserved to get paid. I was sure Gift would know I planned the attack and I wanted her to regret messing with me. Now, She knew to not run her mouth and mess with a Serial killer's daughter.

"You don't seem sad to know she was attacked. Is it because of the fight you guys had? About the fight, what was she talking about? What does she mean when she says you are a serial killer's daughter?" Raven questioned, causing me to sigh. I didn't want them to ask me questions regarding what Gift had blurted out... and their asking questions only confirmed to me that I did the right thing by ordering the attack.