59 | 232K

"Hi Kiss, Remember me?" I started as Angela arrived with her. "Glitter!" She let out spitefully, glaring straight into my eyes. I stared at her cheek and the scar I had caused.

"Look at this rude Bitch, How dare you glare at her like that when you're just a filthy waitress with an ugly scar?!!" Lixing exclaimed, glaring daggers at her.

"I thought the next time you'd see me, you'd go on your knees begging for forgiveness but sadly, you chose to glare and when I do something, you label me as the bad guy in your pathetic story. Don't you know by now that I could ruin your life if I wanted to? Do you want me to get you fired from life too?" I stated, pushing her forehead with my index finger.

"This bitch has no manners, she's still glaring. Listen here you bitch, this is my party and if Wraya wanted to, she could have me fire you and not pay you a dime after all the work you've done so rethink your life decisions and look down while we speak," Angela let out authoritatively and that enough to make Kiss succumb.

She lowered her head and stared at the floor, mouthing, "I'm sorry,"

"While at that, you should know that I don't ever want to see you appear in front of me ever again. Get lost and never let me see you again or it won't end well for you. You understand, Kiss?" I let out, patting her face tauntingly. I now feared no one. I've got money, power and my own personal Hitman—no one could chat shit with me anymore.

This was the kind of life I desired all along.

"Yes, I understand," With that, she turned and walked away.

"That was so savage!" / "She looked so pathetic," Akira and Kyra spoke in unison. "What did she do to you anyway?" Akira asked.

"She dared slap me when I was vulnerable and then messed with my things multiple times—and when I showed her I'm not to be messed with, she turned to the pathetic slag you just saw and now she'll blame me for everything that went wrong in her life," I explained vaguely but clear enough.

"People like her need a constant reality check and a reminder that they are bottom feeders. I'm so glad she'll be out of your life now," Angela said and patted my shoulder.

"Ms. Angela Kosarin," SYK's director, Marcus Sayoko called as he walked to our table. "I have to leave now, I have other things to attend to," He said to Angela with a very professional look on his face but immediately we made eye contact, the look was replaced by a flirty smile.

"Hey, Wraya. I'm sorry I couldn't get to stay long and talk with you. I really hope you consider contacting me but if you don't, don't be so surprised when I suddenly call you. I apologise for that in advance, See you." He said before taking his leave.

"What was that??!!!" / "Oh my gosh!!!" The girls exclaimed in unison.

"The amount of hurdles I went through just to get him to make an appearance here is unimaginable but he just pleaded with you to contact him and if you don't, he will. What was that??!" Angela exclaimed all over again.

"Yeah, earlier when I just arrived, he walked up to me and gave me his card," I vaguely explained, leaving the girls' jaws dropping. "I didn't know who he was until my manager told me," I added.

"Oh my god, She said she didn't know who he was," Lixing mumbled to María, shaking her arms. "The most wanted bachelor in the country. He has everything, money, power and looks but he doesn't speak to any woman—you know—like intimately so there have been rumours around that he may be gay but now I'm sure he's not because of the way he looked at you," María explained.