61 | Passed

A month passed, and Richard Wilson had also passed.

"Richard Wilson, The CEO of KATLON Group," I answered, not sparing him any glance as I was extremely embarrassed that I had a mental breakdown when we were about to have sex. Worst timing ever.

"Consider him dead,"

He was a goner and our deal too. The girls and I had to throw a mini party with just us three to jubilate his death. The girls Kept saying it was the grace of God when in reality, it was the grace of me and the beige man. If the beige man hadn't made him kick the bucket so soon, I'd probably have a mental breakdown every time he touches me but knowing Richard Wilson was six feet under, gave me peace of mind.

...and it was as if Richard Wilson was the root of my problems because as soon as he got killed, things seemed to be doing better for me. More than better. I got more popular on Moongram and I got approached by big brands who wanted me to be their brand ambassador but as my manager and assistant said, the more I wait, the bigger the brand I'll get approached by.

In just a month, I gathered almost 400K+ excluding the followers I had before all thanks to the six girls that the social media thinks we were besties. Especially Angela—Ride or Die, friend.

The director of SYK hadn't contacted me and vice versa because according to Nova, he showed a huge interest in me at Angela's party and he would contact me anytime soon

Oh, and the beige man? Our relationship remained the same, just a little bit physical—Nothing sexual but a lot of kisses that I wouldn't be surprised if my lips started peeling off. It was almost like we couldn't breathe without kissing each other for a day and sometimes, it gets so hard to be together alone without sparking suspicion from the girls; they probably have grown suspicious of us but they hadn't said anything yet so it was okay.

Reality was the biggest obstacle—oops. If she slept on the nineteenth floor, the beige man would come to my place in the middle of the night and vice versa. However, there was a time when Reality woke up in the middle of the night and didn't find me in the room with her. The amount of lies I told to cover up what was actually happening was unhealthy and if she had been an adult, she would have caught me in a lie.

...but the good thing was that Reality has started school again which means she won't be home the entire and also won't have the strength to wake up in the middle of the night and walk around like an evil spirit; She should have been Nova's child. The only difference between them was that Nova kills with Kindness and Reality kills with death glares.

"Girls, it's time!" Tommy entered my upgraded dressing room and announced. I was like a prized possession for the club and as I've heard, I make more money than Siren ever did and I deserved my dressing room getting renovated into a more comfortable space. "Glitter... Looking gorgeous as always," Tommy complimented before exiting the room.