64 | Jealous

A few hours later, we were done with breakfast and arrived at his apartment. While eating, he called his 'assistant' to meet up with us at his place and we were waiting for him to arrive.

The doorbell rang and extremely excited, I stood up from the sofa and walked to the door, opening it. "Hello Ma'am," The boy from Months ago was standing right in front of the door.

"Hey, I've seen you before. You're Nill, right?" I said, guessing his name but he responded by shaking his head repeatedly with a smile on his face. "Neel," He corrected and no signs of annoyance were shown on his face, I nodded understandingly. I didn't know he was the beige man's assistant, I expected someone more bulky and scary-looking but the boy was a cute and bubbly North-Asian.

"Come in," I let out extra-nicely and stepped aside for him to step in.

"Sir!" Neel called and the beige man groaned. "What do you need me to do?" I could tell that Neel was very excited that the beige man called him from the way he acted. Bouncing on his feet and smiling eye to eye.

The beige man sighed before speaking, "There's a woman, her name is Gift Monica Wellington—and as I'm talking you better start taking notes because I'm not going to repeat this and if you dare make a mistake, I'll take your head," He let out sternly that I could have sworn he wasn't the same man I was cuddling with, a few minutes ago.

"Okay, sir!" Neel wasn't phased by the beige man's threat as he continued to smile, pulled out his phone and went on notepad, typing in Gift's full name.

"Gift Monica Wellington, Twenty-two years Old. Works at the Strip club, Oniria under the alias of Azura. Cousins with Tommy, the club Manager. Lives at xxxxx building, second floor, First Unit. Black back-length hair, brown eyes. Has a birthmark above her left eyebrows. Light Skin tone, 5'5. Went to Desita High School, Has no siblings, Divorced parents." He stated out all the information I knew and even the ones I didn't know about Gift, rendering me utterly and completely speechless. I never knew she and Tommy were cousins, I thought they were dating.

He wasn't lying when he said he knew everything about everyone. The fact that he knew all of that information in his head slightly bothered me.

"Got it!" Neel said and locked his phone, tucking it back into his pants pocket. "Dead?" He asked.

"No, Just send her to the emergency room." The beige man responded. "Now get out of here, you make me sick." He gestured him to leave by pointing to the door but I wasn't going to let the nice boy leave without, at least serving him a tea or a drink—I mean, he was going to be helping me take down an enemy.

"No, no, no, Neel can stay for a drink," I said and stopped him from leaving. I could see the beige man frowning but I chose to ignore it. "If you insist, Ma'am," He let out with his smile even wider. He was an extremely cute guy.

"Neel," The beige man called, "I'll kill you if you sit on my couch," He stated and zipped open a throw pillow on the couch, pulling out a pistol. I choked on air at the sight but Neel was so relaxed almost like he knew the beige man wouldn't kill him.

"If you kill me now, who's going to help you take care of Gift Monica Wellington?" Neel let out with a smirk but his face drained of colours when the beige man cocked the gun and pointed it at him. "I'll help myself," He said.

I gulped hard and Neel gave me a quick bow before running out of the apartment without uttering a single word. After we heard the door shut, the beige man pulled his gun away and shoved it back into the pillow. "What was that for??!!" I asked, petrified but received no response from him.

"You didn't need to point a gun at him, he's your assistant for god sake and all I wanted to do was get him a drink because he's helping me!!!" My voice increased with every word I let out.

"Is that why you were unnecessarily smiling at him? You even touched his arm. I'm helping you too but you weren't smiling at me like that. You don't even call me my name," He finally responded and I instantly knew what his problem was. He was a jealous freak.

Annoyed because I seduced him in the car and did nothing with him; not even kiss, other than cuddling Then I was being all nice and smiley to his assistant, offering him tea. But Touching his arm was not something I did purposefully.

"Are you by any chance, Jealous of Neel?" I questioned finding it adorable and incredibly hilarious that someone like him could get jealous like normal people.

He huffed, "What do you mean, Am I by any chance, Jealous of Neel? I AM Jealous of him, don't you see? I didn't like it when you smiled at him or when you touched his arm, even though I know you didn't intend to do that. I hated the way his name sounded good coming out of your mouth when you don't even call my name," He started ranting like a teenager and I almost burst into laughter at his words.

"Tae," His pupils dilated the moment I let out the name he wanted me to call him. I took slow steps closer to him and straddled him on the couch, causing my gown to move up revealing my thighs. "Neel is Neel and you are you. Neel doesn't get to touch me," I took his hands to my waist.

"Neel doesn't get to kiss me," I moved my head closer to his and pressed my lips on his for a peck before pulling away.

"...and Neel would never get to Fuck me." I finished and war began. Our lips were fighting a very serious battle as he grabbed my body tighter and stood up from the couch. Slowly, he walked while our lips were still getting tangled and untangled with every passing millisecond. Before I knew it, my back was hitting his soft mattress and his hands were raising my gown, revealing my black shorts.

Suddenly, he stopped and got off the bed and I grew confused. I gave him a hint that I wanted him to sleep with me and I was sure he wanted it too but he just stopped and got up. I watched him step closer to the blinds and raise it, bringing sunshine into the dimly lit room.

"I want to clearly see you when I fuck you." He let out.

A/N
Do you want me to continue from this part or do a time skip? I want answers like continue or time skip. NO do you what you want.

Also, last chapter, I said hopefully, we'll get to 1k votes before I upload this chapter but y'all are not taking my threat seriously, So now, Neel is on his way to break y'all tooth.

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE

Or The beige man points a pistol at you 💀