Annoyed

It was late at night, and Dream had been streaming his speedrunning attempt with George on call with him. As the hours passed, it became clear that he was becoming incredibly annoyed, and with every death, the gamer rage and swearing increased. While most of Dream's chat were concerned for his sanity, George on the other hand, was trying to suppress his raging boner.

You see, when Dream got angry he tended to "growl" in a way and his voice dropped lower than usual. George could only imagine how hot Dream would sound in bed with him.

At this point, George was making it worse for himself by thinking these things, and George's boner was screaming at him to touch it, so he started palming it through his sweatpants slowly. Taking a deep breath so his voice doesn't sound too unstable, George finally decided to talk after a long silence from Dream.

"Why are you mad Dream? It's only a game". He knew this would get on the other male's nerves, and he was correct."GEORGE! It's not just a game when I'm trying to beat this FUCKING WORLD RECORD".

George pressed the mute button and let out a loud moan at this, throwing his head back as his hand slithered down into his pants. Grabbing his cock, he pulled it out from his pants and started rubbing up and down faster. "Ah.. Dream stroke me faster.."

George started to go faster and faster, picking up speed until he could feel that little knot forming in his lower stomach, warning George that he's gonna release soon.

But as he was on the verge of cumming, he heard Dream's hot voice coming through his headphones. "Oh Georgeee". George rushes to unmute his mic, but realised that it was already unmuted.

"Oh shit.. Dream I can-".

George's eyes widened as he saw Dream's  facecam turn on, showing the tent in the other males pants as he smirked at the camera. "Look what you did. Turn on your camera baby and let me see what you were just doing".

George reluctantly turned on his cam, and blushed as Dream looked over his bright red, throbbing cock, still begging for release. "How cute, lets make a deal hm?" George slowly nodded up and down, confused as to what Dream would say.

"You can start to pleasure yourself again, and do it in time with me, okay?" George lightly moaned out an okay. "But you have to cum at the same time as me". This all sounded like heaven to George, he couldn't believe that he was gonna cum with his best friend.

Dream started incredibly slow at first, making George grow impatient, but he didn't want to disobey him. Teasing himself, Dream looked up and saw George struggling to go at such a slow speed and grinned. As Dream started to jerk faster, George couldn't keep his moans in and loudly moaned every stroke. Soon enough, Dream was going at a fast pace now, becoming extremely desperate as he tried to reach his sweet release.

Their moans and groans got louder until that one final stroke ended it all, and they both shot out strings of cum from their cocks, breathing heavily and taking a minute to come off their high. When George finally opened his eyes, what he saw made him chuckle but also turned on him on again, as Dream had fallen asleep in his chair, cock in hand.

George whispered a little "I love you Dream". As he started taking many screenshots, for possible blackmail, or even future jackoff sessions. Logging off, George sighed happily and went to go clean his sticky mess.
-------------------------
612 words