fuck, i love you

life was improving drastically in the feral boys house, the dynamic of the relationships becoming more apparent and the seeming fluidity and openness was welcomed, everyone seeming alright with being with anyone else, but certain pre-existing relationships didn't disappear in the slightest. though most people were fucking most other people, one pair seemed to be becoming an official couple and were spending a lot of time together, dream and george. this hangout time they would spend together shouldn't be confused with the fact that they talked all the time before the house, because their relationship turned from '6 hour discord call with romantic tension' to 'spending all day in each other's rooms with lots of romance and sex'. nobody called it out, though, because the two were falling madly for each other and they were hitting their stride, and had just become official. dream finally came out to his fans alongside announcing his relationship with george, but kept secret some of the more private details of their relationships with their housemates.

dream found himself in the kitchen, preparing dinner for himself and george as he often did, preparing spicy ramen bowls for the hungry george and himself because that's what george had asked him for, and he would never turn down george's requests. one time, he had even drove across the city to get food from one restaurant since they didn't have it where they were, it was nuts. dream was stirring away at the noodles, watching them cook and thinking about all the ways he wanted to spoil his boyfriend when he heard footsteps descending the stairs.

"oh dreeeeamm.." george cooed softly, dream perking up.

dream turned around to see the thin boy in an oversized black smile hoodie, no pants on, but boxers. "hey there, george. dinner's almost ready."

"oh, that's good, i just wanted to.." george began before walking behind dream and wrapping his arms around the blonde, "hug you."

internally, dream's heart melted. "that's really sweet, george, i appreciate the thought." he turned around for a second, pausing his cooking, and picked up george, hugging him tightly.

"dream! put me down!" george cried, playfully smacking dream's head.

dream set him down on an open countertop, pressing his forehead against george's before softly kissing him, wrapping his arms around the boy's thin waist. george's hands found themselves on dream's face and neck, the two practically inseperable as their soft kiss turned a little heated. just as dream felt george start slipping in his tongue, he pulled away, to george's dismay.

"i'm finishing dinner, sweetheart. then i'm yours."

as dream set down now finished bowls of ramen, george grabbed the back of dream's shirt and pulled him towards the counter he was resting on. dream slowly turned around, seeing a now heated george move himself towards dream and kiss him, their lips colliding into a much more heated kiss than the first. george's hands were now grabbing at dream's shirt, dream giving george what he wanted and letting george slip the simple light green shirt off, the kiss returning, george's hands now exploring dream's fit body. dream did this so he could get back at him by harshly palming george through his boxers, causing the boy to squirm like mad, pulling away and pressing his face into dream's shoulder.

"dream.. please, it's too much.." george softly pleaded.

dream shook his head. "i know you like this, george." his palming finally ceased as he removed george's boxers, george's erect cock springing out against his stomach. george wasn't impressive in length, but dream just thought of it as easier to suck. dream got onto his knees, seeing george's arms covering his face. "george, i can't see your pretty face, could you move your arms?" he asked, teasing george's cock with his tongue so george would move. as soon as george complied, he took george's member into his mouth, swiftly bobbing his head up and down, his mouth tightly around george's cock to make him squirm. george began to whine, the sudden pleasure becoming overwhelming as he began subconsciously moving his hips up to go deeper into dream's mouth, who held george's thighs down with his hands. dream went lower than before, taking george's entire cock, almost gagging as he felt his mouth hit george's waist, hearing george let out a small cry of pleasure. his pace of sucking off george quickened, going fully up and all the way down george's cock repeatedly, feeling george twitch in his mouth as his moans began to fill the kitchen.