Living Doll Pt1 - Hotel California

George tried to resist.

He hated himself, hated that he was even considering ever going back there.

Finally he awoke, cum staining both the inside of his pretty nightie and the outside. The pacifier gag was absent from his mouth, he noted, seeing that it had been placed on his night stand. That was odd. Sapnap had already left before George passed out still wearing it, he was fairly certain... And before he disappeared he'd dropped something…

What had he dropped?

The first thing George did upon remembering Sapnap's final words-- his invitation-- was start frantically searching for that small piece of cardboard, already anticipating what would be written on the other side. He was so eager to find that address, too eager. God, George was so fucking angry at the way he'd audibly sighed from the sheer relief of finally locating it after spending shameless minutes on his hands and knees searching.

In that moment, reading those words, the world disappeared and there was only a simple promise:

Dream.

George needed it, needed him. He started to feel his dick hardening at the mere thought of being held in Dream's arm, getting plowed from behind, his rear spanked until it was burning, Master's voice telling him that he was a stupid, worthless, bimbo whore with George willingly agreeing.

Immediately going to grab his phone, George opened the maps app to input the location and leave everything behind just like that, but a voice of reason stopped him. George had a job, had responsibilities; he couldn't just disappear, surely. But then what was he really leaving behind anyway? A job he hated? A life of sexual dissatisfaction? Of shame?

The shame would follow him, always, so perhaps it really would be better to embrace it.

It took George three days to decide what to do, three days to muster up the courage to quit his job and inform his loved ones that he was moving away to start afresh. They'd all wished him the best of luck, telling him to take care of himself and enjoy his new life.

And he planned to.

The address sent him to the rich part of a nearby city, the location different from George's previous stay with Dream. All the houses along this road were massive; was he really going to get the chance to stay in one of those beautiful homes? They were so fancy: Victorian style mansions. Quite fittingly, they closely resembled vintage Doll's Houses. Despite himself, George was even more excited to see what Dream had in store for him, now returning as a willing participant.

George stepped out of his taxi holding no luggage and wearing very ordinary, casual attire consisting of a t-shirt, hoodie and sweatpants-- plus a secret pair of pink, lacy panties underneath, of course. He tentatively approached the door, taking one final moment to consider if this was really what George wanted before subjecting himself to a life of torture and pleasure. He could just turn around, so easily he could just walk away.

'Walk away!' a voice inside George's head was screaming, 'get out, quick! This is the house of the man who abused you, raped you, brought you nothing but pain.'

The voice was right. Fuck, what the hell was George doing? Still lingering in the doorway, George started to feel his heart race, enough adrenaline coursing through his veins to run a marathon or lift a car. He needed to flee. God, he shouldn't have even come this close. What if-

George's panicked internal monologue was interrupted as a sudden feeling of fatigue spread throughout his body. The world started to go black and a pair of strong hands appeared around George's waist just as his knees buckled and the world disappeared.