Beachboy

It was Dream’s senior year; His last football game of his highschool career. He needed to score this touchdown to take home the win for their team. He’s running, ball clutched in his hands, gripping it with all his might. His feet are carrying him, not another thought in his mind other than the intent to win. There are guys on the enemy team, trying to catch up to him. It doesn’t matter though. As the bright lights, illuminating the football field shine above him he hears the screams and cheers from the bleachers. He catches a quick glance over at his school’s cheerleaders. One of them, a boy, George is clinging to Sapnap’s boyfriend’s arm. He quickly tears his eyes from the boys, turning them in front of himself as he makes it into the endzone.

He screams at the top of his lungs, Sapnap running to him and cheering. He rips off his helmet, engulfing Dream into a tight hug. Dream barely manages to reciprocate, being in utter shock. When the shorter boy pulls away he looks over his shoulder, seeing Karl dragging George behind him excitedly by the hand. Letting go once he reaches Sapnap who lifts him up, holding under his butt as he spins him around happily leaving small kisses across his face and lips.

The pair’s relationship had been accepted quite quickly, there were a few people here and there who’d pester Karl. Sapnap had quickly scared them off, sometimes with the help of Dream. No one really wanted to directly mess with the captains of the football team after all.

Dream, once again, brought  his attention back to George. He’s playing with his pom-poms absent-mindedly. His sleeveless cropped uniform fits his frame nicely, showing off his small but still there muscles. The brunette’s skirt is short, very short. Something Dream had noticed before, but not entirely processed enough to dwell on. But now, his eyes lingered down the boy’s legs, to the thigh-high white socks, making cute pudgy bits of skin at the top of the socks. Fuck, Dream can’t help but stare.

He’d known of his liking and attraction to the boy but refused to acknowledge it until Sapnap had mentioned it, gently picking fun at him. Dream shakes his thoughts away, noticing George being pestered by some dudes from the other time. It wasn’t uncommon, George knew how to stick up for himself, but Dream just had to help him every time he noticed.

The two guys were standing at either side of him, one of the dude’s hand’s ghosting his ass. George had swatted him off angrily, but the other one persisted; both players toying with him like a yoyo. Taking his helmet off, Dream pushes past them, slinging an arm around George and pulling him close.

“Hey,” He calls out towards them, brushing his fingers through George’s hair. The two share a glance between each other pressing on.

“Is this fag your boyfriend? He’s quite cute and girly, might take his bratty ass off your hands,” One of them smirks, chuckling towards the other.

“Yeah, actually, he is,” Dream lies, confidence in his tone. George blushes, leaning into him. “And I quite enjoy his bratty ass, so you aren’t going to take him off my hands.”

The dudes become quite uncomfortable at Dream’s comment, shuffling off with some small mutters between themselves. Dream quickly turns to George, he’s blushing profusely. Dream brushes his hand over the cheerleader’s forehead, feeling it for heat.

“You good Georgie?” Dream asks, not feeling any warmth. “You aren’t warm or anything, so you should be good.”

George scoffs, brushing him off and backing away. “I’m quite alright. Those two just pissed me off and I was about ready to teach them a lesson.”

Dream wheezes brushing an imaginary tear from his eye. “You’re funny,” Dream runs his fingers through his hair. “Oh, by the way, are you coming to the party tonight?”