Company Property part. 1

A sigh escaped the young male's lips as he sat at the discarded meeting table. Although the male has assistants that could do this for him, he insisted to be the last one to leave, just wanting some time for himself. Before he had to get back to his schedule, he used the free time to gather the papers laying on the surface. Shuffling through them and sorting them into the correct folders, the CEO then picked the folders up and made his way to the exit.

He swiftly curled his hand around the doorknob and pulled it towards him. What was on the other side of the door was unexpected though, as he stood there, keeping eye contact with his boyfriend of 2 years, George. The other's eyes lit up and he ran into the other, squeezing him tightly with one hand.

"Hi Clay! I missed you and I wanted to bring you some coffee.." He reluctantly let go of the younger and handed him the coffee. Watching as he took it and placed it along with the folders on the foor. The younger made his way back towards George and grabbed the older by the collar of his shirt, pulling him inside the room. Slamming the door shut and locking it quickly, he shoved George against the wall and rested his knee in between the other's legs.

"Clay?" Clay grabbed a fistful of George's soft curly hair and pushed it down slightly, so the older was forced to slide down onto the floor. "Babe, please say something!" The CEO crouched down and held his head against the others, "What did I tell you about visiting me at work?" Shifting nervously under the other's grip, George stuttered as he tried to find an excuse.

"I-I missed you..." Clay let out a breathy chuckle. "And you think that's a good enough reason.. slut?" He leaned forward so his face was only inches away from the other, pressing his hands onto the other's noticeable bulge. "Also don't think I wouldn't notice your little problem down there..," Clay slowly began to circle his fingers along George's crotch,

"I didn't even have to speak for you to be turned on. Do you like it when I'm rough?" George let out a little whine and looked away. This angered Clay as he grabbed ahold of the other's jaw, forcing him to look at the other. "I expect an answer." George murmured something that the younger couldn't understand. . " Repeat that, and make sure I can actually hear your answer."

Yet again, George said it quietly and Clay's patience was starting to run thin. "If you aren't going to speak loud enough, then I guess I'm just going to have to force it out of you." The CEO groaned as he stood up, cracking his knuckles as he got ready to lift his boyfriend up.

Clay bent over and scooped the other into his arms, holding him close as he turned around and walked to the meeting table. Laying him down on the surface, The CEO smirked at the sight below him. His cute, flustered boyfriend was avoiding eye contact and shifting his legs together.

Clay loosened his tie and released it from his neck. He let it dangle above George's face before he skillfully restrained the older's wrists with it. "First of all, there's a couple of matters I would like to address within this meeting," He leaned down and groped George's thighs, loving the way they filled up his hands. "Number 1: You do as I say. And Number 2,: Don't you dare hold back your noises, I wanna hear your pretty little moans for me while I fill you up."

George nodded meekly, overwhelmed by the fact that there people just through the other side of the walls. "Good boy." Clay reached for George's zipper and pulled it down, then grabbing the hem of his pants and lowering them. This revealed his bright green underwear hiding underneath. The younger grinned as he traced the little smiley logo face sewn into the fabric, Clay always loved how George looked as if he were company property.

Pulling the boxers down as well, Clay had released George's boner from it's constrained area. He spread the bottom's legs apart, and gently lowered his mouth onto George's cock, taking him in all at once. The younger shuddered and arched his back against the cold wood, letting out a sharp whine.

Going at a steady pace, Clay continued to deliver George a blowjob until the older started to squirm underneath him. Sliding his mouth off of his cock with a satisfying pop. Clay stood up, a line of spit still connected to the hard member.

A whine filled the room as Clay ignored George's leaking cock to unbuckle his own belt. "You're gonna have to wait until you can cum baby." Before The CEO had time to slide his belt off completely, he heard a knock on the meeting room door. George whipped his head around in shock towards the door, then turned back to Clay with wide eyes.

The younger sighed and walked over to unlock the door, "Stay right where you are George, let me handle this." Pulling open the door slightly, he peered his head around the entrance. "Sir. You have a meeting scheduled for 1:30." Leaning his head down to glance at his watch, he frowned at the time being displayed.

1:25pm.

"Postpone until tomorrow." The older briskly ordered as he turned around to head back inside but was stopped when the assistant held onto his shoulder ."But Mr. Drea-"

"Get. Your. Hands. OFF." He shoved the woman's hands away, growling slightly. "You are fired. You should know better than to talk back to me, let alone TOUCH me with your greasy hands."

He slammed the door closed, and paused for a minute to calm down as he let the wave of anger wash over him.

"Now, where were we?"
---------------------------
1000 words