All Dolled Up Pt6 - Razor Burns

By sunrise, George was squirming in desperation, his bladder ready to burst. Fortunately, the drug’s effects were beginning to wear off, enabling George to have better control of his arms again. He painstakingly turned his body, his hands pushing at Dream’s shoulders, trying to get away. This immediately woke the dirty blond up, and he grabbed George’s wrists, making him whimper.

“We haven’t even got out of bed and you’re already being a brat. Now, what’s the matter? Come on, use your voice box, Dolly.”

“Let me the fuck go! I need to piss!” George snapped back rudely. His vulgar words were immediately met with a firm smack across his backside, making him yelp.

“You do NOT use those naughty words with me, Dolly! Now when you have to use the bathroom, you will be polite and ask “Master, may I please go wee-wee in the potty?” Got it?”

George’s face turned red with humiliation as well as with fiery rage. He would in fact not “politely” ask to use the restroom. What he would do was piss off Dream to the best of his ability.

In a petty act of defiance, George began pissing onto the clean mattress, his warm urine quicking soaking into his bloomers as well as the sheets. His shoulders dropped and he let a sigh of relief as he released the contents of his full bladder. Sure, it was humiliating to wet himself like a child again, it still felt good. Dream pulled back the blanket, his eyes widening upon realizing what his doll was doing. Once he was finished, a smug smile spread across George’s face, although it turned to terror very quickly.

Dream yanked George’s messy hair before smacking him across the face.

“Bad boy! You don’t piss the bed!” Dream then pulled George’s hair down, shoving his face into the puddle of foul urine. George instantly gagged upon contact, trying his hardest to pull himself up with his still rather floppy and weak arms. This only caused Dream to push down harder, rubbing George’s nose in his wet puddle of unpleasantness.

“Now you can smell it, dirty boy!”

George began to cry again. This was already the worst day of his life, and he hadn’t even gotten out of bed yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George sniveled as he thrashed around in the adult-sized high chair’s restraints. Dream was currently in the bedroom changing the wet sheets as well as cleaning the mattress. George squirmed in discomfort and disgust; Dream hadn’t even bothered to change him out of his piss soaked underwear but had left him to writhe in it. He shivered as the piss had long gone cold. God, he really should have thought that one through...

“God, please save me from this fresh hell…” The miserable man slightly prayed. Unfortunately, it seemed like only the Devil had been listening as Dream had stepped out of the room, throwing the sheets into the wash before walking up to his doll.

George wanted to sob and beg for Dream to clean him. However, one thing stopped him from doing so: His pride. What was left of it at least. For now, he would give his captor nothing but a hateful glare to show that he was still unbroken.

Dream sighed before hoisting Dolly out of the high chair, setting him to the ground on his knees. George groaned as his head was shoved down onto the floor and his hands were cuffed behind his back. He then felt cuffs latch around his ankles. Once they were secured, the cuffs around his ankles and wrists were connected with a metal chain, trapping him in a hogtie. Once released, George tried to get himself upright again, but it proved nearly impossible. He sighed, slumping onto the ground.

He heard the jingle of car keys and looked up. He saw Dream heading towards the front door. However, before he left the sadistic man put a bottle full of probably drugged milk on the opposite side of the room from George.