Company Property part. 2

"Now, where were we?"

The younger turned around and took a step towards George but stopped in his tracks as he witnessed the scene infront of him. Since George was still restrained, he took it upon himself to roll over so his stomach was now flat down on the surface of the table. George had begun to grind his member against the dark oak, trying to reach his once denied orgasm.

Clay was at a loss for words as he watched his boyfriend speed up. Shaking his head, he crept over to the older. Placing his hands gently against the back of George's throat to aware the older of his presence, Clay smiled visibly as he felt him flinch from his touch.

George stilled his movements, breathing heavily in anticipation for Clay's deep voice to cut through the thick silence. But what he didn't expect to hear yet was the sound of unzipping and rustling. George gasped suddenly as he felt a hard object pressing against his bare cheeks.

He pressed his head against the table as it travelled lower, until it was barely grazing George's opening. Before he could get the satisfaction of finally being fucked by Clay, the younger grabbed onto his hips and turned him over. No words were shared between them still as Clay pulled George closer, resting the older's legs up and over his shoulder. As he held him right above his cock, he stared into George's soul and the older swore he could melt right there and then.

"This will teach you not to disobey me."

Clay lowered George down onto his cock, and George threw his head back, moaning from the way the younger filled him up just the way he likes it. Clay started slow at first, but his instincts to let it all go and fuck him hard right there were slowly taking over.

"I-is that all you've got, Mr Dreamm?"

Something switched inside of Clay as he heard his business name being moaned out. Speeding up immediately, he thrusted in hard, the tightness of George's hole giving him a sense of pure euphoria. The older was a mess as he cried out, trying to string together a sentence but Clay's cock fucking him just right filled his whole mind.

Clay grunted and drove himself harder and harder into the older until the sound of bare skin slapping together filled the room. George let out a scream, and that's when the knew he found the spot. Continuing his animalistic pace, he targeted that same spot. Reaching down to stroke George's throbbing cock at the same pace, the double stimulation was enough to make the older cum instantly as he released a stream of cum onto his tshirt.

Clay pulled out and came at the sight of his boyfriend covered in cum. Spurting more cum onto George, Clay moaned as he reached the end of his orgasm. The two males stayed in that moment for a while longer, just taking their time to stare into eachothers' eyes, full of lust.

"That didn't seem like a punishment Mr. Dream." Clay scoffed and laid George back down, looking for his pants that had been thrown on the floor. Once he found them he slipped them on along with his belt and shoes.  Picking up his jacket, he handed it to the older and leaned in to whisper something in his ear.

"Oh that wasn't enough for you slut? Maybe next time I might have to fuck you during an actual meeting." This left George speechless and flustered, but Clay moved on quickly and helped the older by pulling his pants and boxers back up.

Clay stood back to admire his boyfriend before turning around and gesturing to hop on his back. The older giggled as he softly climbed on Clay.

"Let's go home shall we?"
----------------------------
643 words